BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Bethanie G.
Island Brow, St Helens
Now this product is amazing! This product is amazing for removing your makeup, even eye makeup it removes good! I love how this product makes your skin feel really fresh once you have taken your makeup off. I highly recommend this product!
Monique B.
South Africa
This product does exactly what is says. It is very good in removing make-up and oils from the face.

One thing I don't like about it is that it is very strong so be careful when removing eye make-up.

Overall it is a good drugstore product 😊
Alishah S.
- Lovely packaging
- Easy to buy at a lot of places
- Good price
- Removes Makeup really easily😊😊

It cleansed up your face without leaving any trace. Plus, you don't feel any oily, it makes your skin smoooth after using it. Good price too.
Elizaveta C.
Toulouse
Garnier SkinActive PureActive Intensive Exfo-Brusher it’s the best product that I discovered in my life!! I use this brusher for 8 years because it’s work really good, the black dots disappear after 1 moths of using this product
Ariane Z.
Just like the blue-colored cleansing water by garnier, I really like this too.. It’s not harsh on my skin it is very gentle.. It is really effective for my skin type.. not to mention my oily and sensitive face.. I really really like this..
Thanjila J.
This is by far one of the best drugstore micellar waters on the market its cheap affordable and easy to use.They come in different bottle sizes,perfect for travel or big value price.It works amazingly at removing makeup without much effort
maria alejandra l.
Doral, FL
Este limpiador de garnier es muy bueno .. Gracias por estar en esta campaña .. Es ligero y para nada grasoso me gusta muchuchisimo gracias influenster y garnier por esta voxbox
ciara w.
For le this reduction wasn’t good. It gave me even more zits ! Which is definitly not what a girl wants ! I stoped using it after about 1 month. But my friends use this and say it works great so I guess it just depends on your skin type.
rosie o.
Isle Of Wight
this is by far my favourite micellar water it takes off my makeup so easily and after i’ve had a shower i squirt some on to a cotton pad and wipe my face and i feel so fresh, i recommend this to anyone this is hands down my holy grail!!
Tayler C.
windsor
This stuff is great - really good price and lasts for ages, really refreshing and gentle on my skin which is great considering I have super sensitive skin. I use this everyday and never had any issues with it. Would recommend to anyone!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.