BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Gabriela M.
hermosillo
Es mi desmaquillan te favorito, ah sido la forma mas fácil de desmaquillarme que eh probado, y aparte refresca mucho la piel, lo recomiendo para cualquier tipo de piel. Aunque no remueve del todo el maquillaje water proof. Altamente recomendado!!
Casidi L.
Central coast
I use this every morning and every night after my showers and have for the past 2 years! It’s my go too!! I could not live with out it, dosent Make me break out or anything makes my skin so beautiful and soft! Definitely love and definitely would buy it again!
Zena S.
Very good for cleansing the skin after a heavy makeup look, gentle for sensitive skin and I have bought this many times because it is a very effective product. I will probably continue to buy for years to come.
Andreia A.
love this product! have been using it forever. leaves my skin really clean and soft and feels really fresh. effective product for sure. recommend it to everyone whose skin is like mine. amazing packaging, clear and with a nice pink touch. amazing
Char R.
Brading, Isle Of Wight
Swear by micellar water and was so happy when Garnier brought a decent version out. I always buy either the travel size one from Poundland or I buy the big one for £2 off amazon prime. Part of my daily routine
Danie G.
mexico
Después de lavar mi rostro siempre utilizo agua micelles y los resultados son muy buenos, está agua tiene bastantes cosas positivas, ayuda muy bien a limpiar la piel, la deja suave, la cantidad de producto es genial y el costo es muy razonable.
Galiya S.
Sarasota
I have used Miccelar Water for a long time. First thing I liked was it's economic version and quantity. It wastes in very small quantities, but gives really good results. No panda effects, no dirt and oil on skin around eyes. I recommend to buy.
Xenia G.
Very gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this does not make it red at all. I use it to remove make up and it’s quite good for the face, but I’d recommend using a different one for waterproof mascara. Good size as well, worth the money.
Hayley M.
Cheltenham
This is literally the only thing I trust to cleanse my skin! Super affordable and lasts forever! Perfect for your daily skincare routine or for removing makeup! Just pop it on to a cotton pad and away you go!
Mariam A.
abu dhabi
Its a nice product that helps to remove the makeup from the eyes and even from the face it removes the makeup from all the face .. it come in a nice package. Moreover, i liked this product and for sure i will buy another one after i finish mine.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.