BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy J.
My skin is very prone to acne and I have tried multiple skin cleansers before that have made me break out, I use this every night before bed and have never had a breakout it is brilliant for removing make up but also removing dirt from the day too, I always feel cleaner after using this and tend to purchase the largest bottles as they last a long time, you don’t need to use a lot to remove a lot from your skin so I highly recommend this to anyone and I will be buying this again as I am almost out after 3 months ! :)
Shriya M.
London, Middlesex
The hype for the product was high so I had to get my hands on it. You can get it in drugstores and supermarkets. I use mine as a makeup remover and a daily cleanser. Its a great product, it removes all makeup, waterproof and eye makeup as well. I think its well worth the money especially as it isn't expensive and there are offers with the larger bottles. I use it as a cleanser before sleeping as it cleans off any dirt or oils to stop it from clogging my pores. It leaves my face feeling clean, smooth and refreshed before sleeping.
Sofie A.
Norway Oslo
Honestly this Garnier mineralizing cleanser water works so good it takes away all of my make up really Easley and it makes my skin smooth and this is my Ultime favorite make up remover it cleanses and smooth skin and it is for normal and sensitive skin and I have sensitive skin so I think it's really nice and I really like the packaging of this Garnier cleansing water and I usually use this to clean off face make up and I make up and lipstick
Nikole R.

I recommend 100% this product, it is not at all greasy. It leaves your face soft and fresh, to have better effect you can use a moisturizer after you wash your face.
Ellie R.
I wear makeup often, so when it come to removing it I would want a nice soothing remover therefore once I found the 'garner skin active all-in-1 cleansing water' I fell in love!
This water is fabulous for those bold eyeshadow days or the bright lipstick that you no longer want on your face! I am so happy to have found a perfect remover that doesn't only come in a large bottle of 700ml it also comes in a travel size! I overall find it so easy to remove makeup with and so affordable!
Muhsina A.
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Am so obsessed with with this makeup remover. All in one micellar water. Which deeply cleansing, removes dirt and soothes skin. Removes eye makeup, lipstick stains and high coverage foundation. The best part of this is.... It's suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Juliana L.
Cascavel, PR
It removes impurities, oiliness and even make-up (not for the kind of waterproof resistant). In general, it is a great product for those who have sensitive skin, because it does not contain alcohol, parabens, dyes and perfumes. Another cool thing is a water is not an oily and does not leave a cover, so do not need to rinse. I have used it a few times and the product does very well on the basic cleaning of the face. I use both to clean the skin before makeup and at the end of the day, to remove makeup simpler made with powder, concealer, blush and washable mascara. I bought this in supermarket.
Luzviminda G.
Putting make up on and taking it off is a routine for me and I need a better make up remover that will not damage my skin but help and restore the natural oil of my face. Here I fond the Micellar Water made by Garnier, this is ALL in one cleansing water that removes make up, cleanses and refreshes without during your skin. Great for face, eyes lips. So this is the best in the market and new product for 2017, try it on. Now, I can try different kind of make up and I found the best solution to clean or take the make up with this product, a must for me.
Leidy A.
I saw a yoytuber using it, an saying it was good, so I decided what not and I'll be more than happy to say that this was one of the best purchases I had ever made.
Fatima A.
THIS IS SO GOOD , I use it to get rid of eyemakeup and use it on a cotton pad to get rid of heavy concealer under my eyes, I’ve used it repeatedly and it causes no harm and is gentle on the skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.