BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ruth W.
Lanarkshire
An absolute staple in my skin care routine. I use this every day for freshening up my face before my make up application and after to make sure my face is free from any residue before I apply any night cream etc. This has never upset my sensitive skin and the handy little travel size is ideal for taking anywhere as the full size is rather bulky. Removes even waterproof mascara. Couldn't say a bad word about this.
Summan M.
England
The L'Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water Removed My Makeup In A Couple Of Seconds As A Few Drops Were Only Needed On A Face Cloth, This Caused It To Cleanse My Face And Give It A Clean And Natural Look. The Water Hydrated My Face Which Made It Smooth And Less Oily As It Got Rid Of Dirt Easily. This Made Me Avoid Scrubbing My Face With Normal Water And A Wet Wipe As This Cleansing Water Soothed My Skin Into Perfection
Vanesa G.
Miranda de ebro
A pesar de que no soy muy amiga de las aguas mincelares para desmaquillar, la de Garnier es la única que yo recomendaría.
La uso par desmaquillar los ojos y retirar bien la máscara de pestañas antes de pasar a la limpieza de la piel del rostro con un bálsamo limpiador.
Huele muy bien, a limpio y deja sensación de frescor. No reseca que es lo que yo pido principalmente en un limpiador porque mi piel es muy seca.
Jennifer C.
London, London
This Garnier cleansing water is fab! I used to spend so long removing my makeup with the old style makeup remover wipes, that when I started using this product I was impressed of how quick, simple and effective this method was. Not without mentioning that this removes absolutely all your makeup! I haven't stopped using it everyday since I first tried it more than two months ago! I really recommend it, five stars!!
Sydney S.
One of the best makeup removers I've ever tried! One squirt onto a cotton pad can usually get an entire face of makeup off. It is incredibly gentle on my eyes - a HUGE plus! It doesn't even feel like my face is wet or sticky or anything when I am done. I'm left feeling refreshed, not like I immediately need to rinse anything off.
Sophie B.
Filton , Bristol
This product is great! I have sensitive skin and absolutely hate routines to take off makeup with various products because my skin hates it. The micellar water allows you to gently wipe away your make up without being rough on the skin, it always helps to moisturise after because it can make your skin a little dry but other than that I recommend it especially for those who have trouble finding products which are gentle on the skin
Ramsha A.
Lahore
I’ve been using Garnier Micellar water for a year now and my skin is thankful for it. Totally love this product and can’t trust any other makeup cleaners other than this. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jackie B.
El Pueblito
This is an awesome micellar cleansing water, it does take the make up off but honestly I would not recommend it for waterproof makeup (I use waterproof mascara). Its awesome for sensitive skin. The price is perfect, but I dont use it anymore just because i havent notice a difference between this and taking my  makeup off with a cleanser.
Louise D.
don't get me wrong, the product is good but doesn't get my mascara off properly and makes my eye burn if a drop of the liquid goes into it. It works well with foundation but more or less moves my mascara from my eyelashes on to my face. Quite expensive for what it does but it leaves my skin feeling clean and clear of any make-up. Would definitely recommend to get any make up off the face but not for mascara.
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
I do not realy like this micellar water, it leave a slippery layer or something on my face and not very pleasant when it comes to the eyes.. but this one is quite budgetary, so I buy only when it is limited in means or when nothing is better in sale.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.