BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Jonna K.
I usually struggle when trying to get my mascara off but with this my mascara comes off so easily no matter what type it is. Also does a great job taking the rest of your makeup off. Doesn’t cost much so I really recommend trying
Rebecca S.
really good cleanser, great value for money and as good as more expensive micellar water I have tried before. I don't use this to remove my eye makeup because I find I need an oil for that but it gets everything else off great.
Rida F.
Dammam, Eastern Province
Taking off makeup at the end of a hectic day is the most annoying task. But thanks to this, it isn’t a
task anymore! Just soak a cotton pad and take off the makeup. It even removes the heaviest of makeup which makes it a must have product!
Alessia I.
Ravenna, RA
Those what it claims to do. Only thing that I don’t like is the fact that’s too harsh for the waterline. When I use this to take my eyeliner, it burns a bit, but after a week of using it you can easily get used to the “””pain”””
ayda e.
jounieh-mount lebanon
It is good for all skin types just by putting some on a peace of cotton and rubbing your face it will clean your face from any make up and in case you are not wearing any make up this product will refresh your skin and clean it
Christine Joyce B.
Dubai, Muhaisnah 4
Garnier is one of the best micellar water I've tried. It really removes make-up and dirt in your face. Since it says no rinse required you can proceed with your next skincare product. But for me I always wash my face after removing make-up.
Sajia S.
I have been using this for 3 months now and it does a good job and this is my first time trying it. I use his with the body shop aloe Vera face wash as they work great together. The price is good and am definitely buying it again.
Carly A.
This is the best cleansing water ever! It is super affordable when you get it on a deal. So easy to use and not harsh on the face at all, it's just like water but picks up dirt and makeup a magnet. I buy this on a regular basis.
Shania™️ ♥.
5554 53rd Street, Apt 2509, Lubbock TX
I use this product at home. It works wonders I absolutely Love it!!!!. I have oily skin and this product doesn't dry out my skin or anything. It efficiently removes make-up without any hassle!!! Would Definitely purchase again!
Megan M.
belfast
I love this cleaniser for taking off my makeup it is ver affordable and good vaule if you purtache the bigger 750ml bottle i just pour it onto a cotton pad and rub round my face even world woth very dark or pigmented eyesgadows
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.