BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kirsty G.
Merthyr Tydfil
It’s the only micellar water I currently use. It’s very gentle and has a formula which grips dirt and makeup particles to remove them swiftly and cleanly. A lovely product with a very affordable price tag.
Fariha M.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.
£4.99
9/10.

If you love wearing makeup but hate taking it off then you need this.
This cleansing water removes makeup so easily and very quickly. Just pour some onto a cotton pad and wipe off your makeup. It even does a great job removing eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. Once you pour some on the cotton pad leave it over the eye for about 15 seconds and wipe away. It doesn't leave the face feeling dry or oily, doesn't irritate the eyes and its fragrance free.

This is also a dupe for the Bio Derma and this 400ml bottle will last you forever. I'd definitely recommend this to people who don't like using wipes.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Asmaa K.
Biljurashy, AlBaha
This awesome product with a very affordable price that made me left many other expensive products I have used it many times & for sure I will repeat it more & more.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
The best makeup remover I have used so far is very light on the skin and wonderful and does not cause allergies to my eyes as most other types can remove even make-up dizzy and does not cause irritation to the eye when it enters
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
I saw this on sale two months ago and I finally decided to try it. My skin is oily and acne prone, so I'm always wary when I buy a new product for my face.

However, this micellar water is really soft, and my skin has never been better. Because it cleanses and tones sometimes I add it to my routine without even needing the cleansing part, just as a toner and my makeup still looks nice.

Convenience wise, I guess it's easier to just take a makeup wipe and go to bed, but this gives much better results, as it removes all the makeup and dirt from your face.

The only negative thing I have to say about it, it's that you better get a separate eye makeup remover, because otherwise you'll spend all your life trying to remove your mascara with this. A good option would be: Garnier Skin Naturals Express 2-In-1 Eye Make-Up Remover
Matilda C.
Manchester
Love it! Takes off even my waterproof mascara and doesn’t clog up my skin. I’ve used this for years and will probably carry on until the unlikely event that I find something better
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Love this micellar water! I use it in the morning and at night. It really helps get the makeup off, while hydrating the skin. Its good on all skin types. Amazing price! A must buy!
Molly C.
I have been using this product for years, it feels gentle on my skin yet removes stubborn makeup easily and without any effort. If used daily I find that I have little to no breakouts on my skin and for the price I am extremely impressed.
Bárbara S.
I mainlly use the product after I exfoliate my skin or after I take my make up off to make sure that every last bit of make up is removed. I really like the product. The only downfall is it's size, to big for travelling and I don't have access to the samples, at least not anymore. Other than that works as my toner wich is awsome. The fact that it's very unexpensive and it's sold in drugstores is major. I recommend this product for everyone, every skin type. I have combination skin type and it works wonders!!
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Best product to use for removing makeup. Dirt. Dead skin cells. And more. It has all the essential oils you need to help keep your skin clean. Fresh. Moisturised. And hydrated.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.