BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I love these cleansing waters. Take my waterproof makeup off quickly without rubbing - primarily mascara ..it does not leave a feeling of stickiness, it is perfect for the day to day. ,,  My skin is squeaky clean and silky smooth. I love it!  I recommend it!
Cristy M.
Didn't give it a 5 stars because it really is difficult to take off eyeliner and mascara, regular kind! I don't wear full coverage makeup or waterproof but still it is pretty difficult to take it off. I do love it for after the gym and if I'm been too lazy or i am exhausted from the day. Damp a cotton round swipe the whole face no water no rinsing no extra step. Just that and you have you're face fully clean and not dry at all!
Lorna W.
I really don't know how to say this without sounding like a crazy lady, but this is the best face product I have ever used in my entire life. If it was up to me, I'd call this Miracle Water.

I noticed a result immediately upon using it. I'd never heard of Micellar Water before, but after being given the chance to test this by Chickadvisor, I looked it up. I'm normally quite sceptical of products that are 'scientific' finding them to not live up to their claims, but this experience was the complete opposite.

Unlike with my regular cleanser using the Micellar Water at night, my skin didn't feel stripped or overly clean, but lovely and soft and refreshed. I love, love, love that you can use it over your eyes and most especially, your lips. I have real problems with dry, indented lips and I noticed a massive improvement in just one week.

While this micellar water isn't supposed to remove waterproof makeup as well, I found it removed it even better than my regular oily brand on makeup remover, without the need to rinse my face after. I was absolutely astonished that it only took two wipe overs with cotton wool pads to remove almost all of my extremely heavy, waterproof makeup from an artistic photoshoot I did.

I will absolutely continue to buy this and recommend it to everyone I know. My husband has always had terrible problems with peeling skin on his nose and dry lips and cheeks during the harsh Quebec winters. We've tried so many face creams and none seem to solve the problem. As I was so impressed with this, I thought there was no harm in him trying it too and after only a week there is no more visible peeling on his face. I absolutely cannot say enough good things about the Micellar Water. Simple Amazing.

----------------------------------
Rosie H.
northampton
Favourite products in the world without a doubt , I use this non stop , it’s amazing! I love it so much it makes your skin feel so soft and lovely after using it and it makes your face feels so clean, love it x
Ellie S.
Giffnock, Glasgow
If I have partaken in a show or any form of event that requires me to wear a full face of makeup I rely completely on this product to remove it. Garnier certainly tell no lies when they say it feels just like water, and the soft tingle left on your skin is extremely pleasing (for me anyways)! One drugstore product that beats plenty of high end as the price is undeniably miraculous. A note to any that are considering buying this product: get it, but DO NOT buy from primark as even though they claim to be home to bargains they charge an awful £5 for this. Even though some might argue that this is nothing and I shouldn't complain, almost any drugstore will sell you this for £1- sometimes two for that price!
— ellie xox
yassmin a.
jeddah
Very very excellent i liked it
It is very soft on my face and his price so good and not expinsive .
Did not my eyes never , he is like a high brand but the best .
Luz O.
Doral, FL
I love this micellar water since it is perfect to remove make-up, it is easy and it does not leave makeup residues on my face, I like to use it when I use non-heavy makeup
Anna H.
London
This is my holy grail when it comes skin care. I don't just use it like makeup remover. I use it for cleaning my skin. I use it in the morning and at night. I've heard amazing stuff about this product and I had to try it. And believe me when I say that this has changed my skin for so much better. I actually couldn't believe it. My skin is sometimes oily and sometimes dry, and this helped me about that, too. I also sometimes get acnes and this helps with that too, I don't get them as much like before (ofc. I have them when is that time of the month). I can only say the best things about this product. This is actually my 3th bottle, sorry not sorry. Xo
Soumou S.
I love it it's my favorite cleanser for now it deserve all the money that I put it for also I need to buy it every 2 or 3 months because u only need to use just a little😍😍😍😍
Edmee G.
I love it, it cleans my skin very well, refreshes it and leaves it without fat
I can use it as a tonic, although it's not very good at removing waterproof makeup
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.