BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ramsha A.
Lahore
I’ve been using Garnier Micellar water for a year now and my skin is thankful for it. Totally love this product and can’t trust any other makeup cleaners other than this. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Sophie B.
Filton , Bristol
This product is great! I have sensitive skin and absolutely hate routines to take off makeup with various products because my skin hates it. The micellar water allows you to gently wipe away your make up without being rough on the skin, it always helps to moisturise after because it can make your skin a little dry but other than that I recommend it especially for those who have trouble finding products which are gentle on the skin
Sydney S.
One of the best makeup removers I've ever tried! One squirt onto a cotton pad can usually get an entire face of makeup off. It is incredibly gentle on my eyes - a HUGE plus! It doesn't even feel like my face is wet or sticky or anything when I am done. I'm left feeling refreshed, not like I immediately need to rinse anything off.
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
I do not realy like this micellar water, it leave a slippery layer or something on my face and not very pleasant when it comes to the eyes.. but this one is quite budgetary, so I buy only when it is limited in means or when nothing is better in sale.
Louise D.
don't get me wrong, the product is good but doesn't get my mascara off properly and makes my eye burn if a drop of the liquid goes into it. It works well with foundation but more or less moves my mascara from my eyelashes on to my face. Quite expensive for what it does but it leaves my skin feeling clean and clear of any make-up. Would definitely recommend to get any make up off the face but not for mascara.
Lindy R.
This is brilliant for cleansing your skin. I use it morning and night as well as for removing my makeup. You only need a little amount on a cotton pad and gently wipe or pat it on your skin. The bottle last a long time and you can really notice a difference after using it for a few weeks. My skin always feels clean and looks flawless since using this. I use other Garnier products as part of my routine too.
Francina P.
Miami, FL, 33195
Here the water is separated, THE BEST MAKE-UP REMOVER IN THE WORLD, it leaves your skin super clean, with only a little you can remove make-up and it does not dry my skin as there are many cleansers that make it dry but excellent and for the much better price.

Aqui se separan las agua, EL MEJOR DESMAQUILLANTE DEL MUNDO, te deja la piel super limpia, con solo un poco te puedes desmaquillar y no me reseca la piel como hay muchos desmaquillante que hace que se reseque pero excelente y por el precio mucho mejor.
Mrs. S.
Mohali
Oh god, this was my first trial of micellar water and mind it, it has been my best.  The one thing i have realized that after using the products skin gets a bit oily so you don't need to actually moisturize if you have a oily or combination skin. Other then that it is great for sensitive skin as well and removes the eye make up in 2-3 swipes.
Chloe D.
Scotstoun, Glasgow
RIDE OR DIE PRODUCT! Where have you been all my life?! This product will be forever in my skin care routine. I remove my makeup with this product before i start my usual skin care routine. I have noticed a complete change in my skin, its so clear and poreless even without makeup now! Its SO cheap SO affordable cannot be happier! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Louisa L.
Newham , London
Works like a charm and is so gentle on my face! I bought a really small bottle months ago and use it frequently but it still hasn't run out. It's not great on lipsticks but for foundation and eye makeup it is magical - and so affordable! I definitely recommend this to anyone especially if you're like me and don't like spending a long time having to wash the make up off when all you want to do is sleep!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.