BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Monique B.
South Africa
This product does exactly what is says. It is very good in removing make-up and oils from the face.

One thing I don't like about it is that it is very strong so be careful when removing eye make-up.

Overall it is a good drugstore product 😊
Bethanie G.
Island Brow, St Helens
Now this product is amazing! This product is amazing for removing your makeup, even eye makeup it removes good! I love how this product makes your skin feel really fresh once you have taken your makeup off. I highly recommend this product!
Jane G.
I like this product because it gives you a fresh feeling after removing your make-up. But i think there are always better products! I prefer the 'green one' from the same product line. It's better for my skin type because it's not as dry.
Ariane Z.
Just like the blue-colored cleansing water by garnier, I really like this too.. It’s not harsh on my skin it is very gentle.. It is really effective for my skin type.. not to mention my oily and sensitive face.. I really really like this..
Fanni B.
I always use this to clean my face, it does remove everything that has built up on my skin throughout the day. I am also a lash stylist and I use this to clean my client’s lashes and it works just as fine as on my skin. Absolutely love it!
Thanjila J.
This is by far one of the best drugstore micellar waters on the market its cheap affordable and easy to use.They come in different bottle sizes,perfect for travel or big value price.It works amazingly at removing makeup without much effort
Alishah S.
- Lovely packaging
- Easy to buy at a lot of places
- Good price
- Removes Makeup really easily😊😊

It cleansed up your face without leaving any trace. Plus, you don't feel any oily, it makes your skin smoooth after using it. Good price too.
Lea K.
I got this product (like so many others ^^) at my local dm store, i really like micellar water in general and think that this is one is really good, i used if before i put my make up on and i used it to clean my face at the evening to get all the make up off and it doesnt stresses my skin so much then other products do :)
ciara w.
For le this reduction wasn’t good. It gave me even more zits ! Which is definitly not what a girl wants ! I stoped using it after about 1 month. But my friends use this and say it works great so I guess it just depends on your skin type.
maria alejandra l.
Este limpiador de garnier es muy bueno .. Gracias por estar en esta campaña .. Es ligero y para nada grasoso me gusta muchuchisimo gracias influenster y garnier por esta voxbox
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.