BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
**Holy Grail Alert** After having my second baby, my already sensitive skin became extra sensitive. It seemed like EVERYTHING I put on my skin was irritating it. I decided to pare down my skincare routine in an attempt to combat sensitivity. I did A LOT of research online & found many people, with similar skin concerns, have had success with JUST micellar water as their cleanser. Lo & behold, it’s working for me too! I don’t wear a whole lot of makeup, so it easily removes what I do wear off my skin with one cotton pad. I rinse with cool water after, just to remove any leftover residue.
I can use this around my eyes, without it stinging & the package says alcohol free, so it’s not drying to my skin. I’ve been able to completely remove the “toner” stage of my skincare routine, as the micellar water is already balancing my skin.
Best of all, this product is under $10 per bottle at the drugstore. This is my new, go to cleansing staple!! UPDATE: so, I continued to use this as my sole cleanser & toner. My skin still seemed to be reacting to something & I knew it wasn’t the micellar water. I did some research & found some people use micellar water as their cleanser, toner AND moisturizer, so I decided to give it a try. It has transformed my skin!! No more harsh cleansers & chemical containing moisturizers on my skin & it’s free of breakouts & allergic reactions. This is a true “all in one” product!!
Olivia H.
Leicester, Leicestershire
Firstly this is perfect for removing makeup, fuss and mess free. It is perfect for sensitive skin as it causes no irritation. Can also be used as just a general daily cleanser to keep the skin clean and fresh.
Sadie G.
Widnes
This product looks amazing but unfortunately I didn't find it as good as over miracle waters I have used. I have found that I still need to use cleanser after using this. I've bought it for myself and also had it given as a present I wouldn't buy it again.
blogger n.
Habib al asad, Saudi Arabia
This takes off all my makeup, my skin feels soft, and my eyes don't burn. It also gets rid of the waterproof mascara easily! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jodie S.
Bournemouth
This leaves my skin feeling so smooth and thoroughly cleansed! I couldn’t ask for a better cleanser, it’s gentle enough not to irritate my skin yet strong enough to clean away all makeup residue! I’ll definitely be topping up on this once it’s run out!
Keisha Nicole M.
jeddah, Makkah
It is very effective, cleans up my face real nicely. Although I double clean my face with another facial cleanser, using this removes make up in just one swipe.
Snap 👻.
Garnier is part of my daily routine.
I use it both in the morning and in the evening, Removes makeup and impurities very well.
I will never give up, unless I find one better. 😀
I like this very much! ❤️
Sophie's B.
england
My everyday Micellar cleanser, I use this everyday after using a makeup wipe and it just makes sure my skin is completely makeup free after using this and my skin feels hydrated and clean
Beatrice M.
Birmingham
I love this garnier skin active all in 1 micellar cleansing walter.It way in a really nice packaging when i bot it .And it wasent really expensive really .I but it in a really close pharnacy  but you can finde it enywhere.And i really recommend this.
Laury A.
Santo Domingo
the days when I'm lazy to wash my face this is what I use and sincerely, it's amazing how my skin leaves me, it's excellent.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.