BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Emma O.
Amazing product all together 💕 I use it to take off my makeup, and I could take off a whole face of makeup including eyebrows and eyeshadow using just two small cotton pads! Leaves skin really fresh, clean and soft I love it so much
Rachel 🌸.
Flanderwell, Rotherham
As a lazy girl when it comes to taking makeup off, this is a life-saver. It’s quick and easy! No need to stand over the sink to take it off with water, saving loads of mess. It’s good value for money and I see myself using this for a long time
Kayla C.
I've tried a few different micellar waters, but always come back to this one. It does a good job of removing make-up and cleansing the skin. I do find it a bit drying, though, so it is important to use a good moisturiser afterwards.
Glamourous m.
Athens
This is great. I use this to remove makeup and it does that just brilliantly. No tight feeling, no perfume to irritate or nasty ingredients. Just a simple cleanser/makeup remover that works efficiently and doesn't cost too much!!!
Milly J.
Have only used this product a few times, but each time I have used it, it has cleaned off all of my leftover makeup. It’s easy to use and not easy to spill, which is good. Get a lot for what you pay for in one bottle in my opinion.
MagdaSimply 🎀.
For me this is the best micellar water at the drugstore! I use it every single day in the morning and at night. It literally feels like water on your skin, it doesn't sting my eyes and is super gentle on my sensitive skin. Love it!
Teah Q.
Lifesaver. You need this. I need this. Everyone needs this in their life. If you wear makeup honey you need to have this. It would make your life so much easier. Taking off makeup can never be easier. Recommend to all those alive.
Bethany B.
I used to use this product daily, however i haven't used it for a while as i found better skincare products which are more suited to my skin type. I used it to take my make up off, however i found that i went through bottles very quickly therefore started using cleansers instead.
Charlotte H.
Rugby
Love this product! Forever repurchasing it to use to remove my makeup. It’s very gentle on the skin and is eye safe so you can use this to get rid of eye makeup too. It is very refreshing and is my favourite makeup remover to use.
ana t.
aranjuez, madrid
Yo la uso tanto para desmaquillar como para limpiar mi cara antes del maquillaje. Elimina bastante bien el maquillaje, no irita la piel, no deja una sensacion grasa. Creo que tambien tonifica la piel y tiene una accion refrescante
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.