BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nerea G.
cadiz
Es muy buen desmaquillante te deja la piel reluciente y fresca . Es capaz de limpiar el maquillaje waterproof y lips mates . Lo recomiendo . El olor no es agradable
Tifani S.
Scarborough, ON
If you're looking for a simple, easy to use face cleanser this is the one!! No scrubbing, no rinsing, just simple ! It's 100% scent free which I am still getting used to as I am always anticipating a scent when I open it. It also contains no oils; so your face is left refreshed and cleaned- not oily. It removes make up (perfect for a bedtime routine) but also cleanses and refreshes your face. After only a few uses, I notice how soft and fresh my face feels. Easy to use; great results! Decently priced, especially when you factor in how large the bottle is and how little you need per application. (I was given this product for free or a discount price in exchange for my honest opinion)
sara o.
panama
Is a NO for me. This promises to take all your makeup away. It's refreshing but it isn't awesome. I wear a lot of makeup and this doesn't take even 30% of it. I mean what do you think?
isolina c.
caracas
This is one of my every day products, easy fast and effective, my skin feels so much great and it’s not oily at all, good value, gentle to my skin and good for everyone, recommend
Rocío E.
Caracas
THE. BEST. MAKEUP. REMOVER. EVER. This is literally water so it's really gentle with your skin, it doesn't give you that oily finish. Removes all kind of makeup, even waterproof mascara, and how it says, harsh rubbing is not necessary. It gives you a clean and clear skin and a fresh finish so it's perfect for night rutine. Its an amazing product, I really love it.
Tess M.
Enfield, NS
This is literally how I start my day and end my day. My face feels refreshed and renewed, theres no irritation or deep exfoliation. I was hesitant at first with the tag "all in 1" Because usually thats bullshit. But this, this one is a hit. I'm picking two up at costco tomorrow. Cannot get enough Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Alice H.
Marston Green, Birmingham
I take off my make-up with cotton pads soaked in Garnier’s SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water. I’d heard so many people talking about this product so I finally decided to try it out and I’ll never go back to make-up wipes for taking off my make-up. It’s so much quicker and more thorough. It soothes any sore areas on your face and it’s much easier to remove eye make-up with as well as it just soaks it off with minimum effort.
Judy W.
This is one awesome product. I have been using this for about 2 months now and I am very satisfied with how well it removes all of my makeup without any effort. Got it on sale and it has been my go to makeup remover. It is a good size and I still have 3/4 of a bottle left after using it on a daily basis for the past 2 months. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in a product that is easy to use and an effective way of removing your makeup with out any tugging or pulling of the skin.
Wendy S.
Santo Domingo
I really love Micellar cleansing water. Its a great way to cleanse your face without having to do a full lather and rinse. I'll admit i'm a lazy face washer and when I'm ready for bed I just want to go and not have to scrub my face first. This really cleans my face/pores well and doesn't need rinsed. Even when I don't wear make-up I am surprised at the amount of dirt/discoloration on my cotton when I use this. It leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized and not dry like an astringent would. A little goes a long way and this is a very large bottle so you will get a lot of uses out of this. I will also add that I have sensitive skin on my face and this doesn't irritate at all.
Aldina E.
Tuzla
I adore this micellar water. It is so good. It removes impurities so well, but is so gentle on my skin, and on my wallet too. I love the packaging as well, and amount of product I get. It lasts forever, and it is so reasonably priced. Def my beauty must. I was using Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution , but this is same quality for less price. So a win for me.
Its also much better than  L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Dry Skin  and  NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water which was a bust for me.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.