BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paige H.
Weaverham, Northwich
Absolutely love this product! Always leaves my skin feeling smooth and really helps reduce spots. It’s also very good for helping remove makeup! I have noticed a great difference in my skin since using this product!
Berry I.
Sofia
Awful! I don’t know why I break out from every Garnier skincare product. This one particularly leaves sticky feeling to your skin. I got so much pimples after using it and after using one clenser they have. Ended up using it to clean my makeup brushes.
Mary M.
Remove your make up quickly and easily without without you needing to scrub your face really hard, even waterproof mascara comes off really easily! I’ve been using this product now for a few years and will continue
Flowers&Fairylights.
This is amazing! Takes your makeup off in seconds. My skin feels really nice afterwards, and if you have sensitive skin then I recommend you use this over facial wipes! My mascara or liner will instantly come off.
Laura R.
Tours
Perfection in a bottle. Better than some high-ends micellar water. Great for taking your makeup off, great as a toner, great to freshen up your skin. It's not too drying, but it really helps clearing up your skin.
sian G.
Waulkmill road , Elgin
The best makeup remover ever!! I wouldn’t use anything else to take my makeup off. It removes makeup really well and never leaves mascara round my eyes etc. It’s so good for sensitive skin and doesn’t sting at all.
Sarra S.
Kerry
My favourite makeup remover by far so great for taking off makeup suitable for any skin types and doesn't leave you with a red face packaging is beautiful and really easing to apply to a cotton pad or facial cloth
Giulia C.
the waterfront n9 tarmonbarry
Favorite micellar water I always use this, doesn't irritate my skin it's really gentle , effective . It's so cheap to buy , repeat user . Would recommend it to others and buy it again . Huge package . Neutral smell
Naomi C.
I love this stuff, I don't use it on its own but still I love it, makes my face feel so clean, removes my makeup with ease, cheap and a huge bottle that lasts for ages. It's gentle on skin, removes dirt and makeup.
Lauren J.
london
I use this everyday ! I have really sensitive skin but this cleansing water barley affects me at all! It doesn’t hurt if it gets in your eye and it doesn’t leave your skin oily or sticky ! Would %100 recommend ! Xx
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.