BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rozz H.
Scotland
I hate this micellar water. After using Bioderma sensibio for years this one doesn't cut it. It doesn't remove all make up, stings around the eyes, and leaves a greasy film/feeling afterwards. Do yourself a favour and try the blue version or swap brands as this just isn't great.
I’m able to remove my face and eye makeup really easily and there’s no need to rinse my face after as it leaves my face clean without any traces of makeup. I bought it from my local drugstore and have already been through two bottles. I would totally recommend it to others.
India C.
Barrow-in-Furness
This product is amazing! I had got given it for Christmas and it takes every single price of makeup away in the minimum of three swipes. I didn’t know it was that good until I stared using it. Actually today I did just buy another bottle of it because I have nearly run out
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
I use this for everything. It's great for clearing out pores aftee removing makeup. It's string so also removes eye makeup and it leaves your skin feeling fresh clean and healthy. It clears up my breakouts too which always helps I love this stuff and have been using it for 2 years now
Life i.
Great product. Purchased this yesterday and very happy with it. Don't know if this has any oil substance to it as I haven't had the time to read the label but it makes my dry skin feel amazing after and removes my makes off soo easy and doesn't have any pungent smell to it.
Bethsa B.
México city
the best thing to give a deep cleaning to my face without hurting it, does not irritate and does not smell. easy to get and at a fantastic price. I love her.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
This has to be my favorite makeup remover ! It easil glides over the skin and removes my makeup yet doesn’t leave my Skin feeling oily which is awesome. I will say though that this product is not enough to take off ALL your makeup, so I stil have to use my face wash and a toner.
Ray-Ann R.
This product is great but the blue bottle one is better in my opinion. The product is effective for removing makeup and cleansing the skin without feeling clogged.
Alaura S.
Mississauga
I give this product 5 stars because of how gentle it is to my face on first use. A lot of product in the bottle that can last long. Great product highly recommend!
Blair P.
Kitchener, ON
Micellar water is something that I wish I had discovered earlier! It's such a convenient product especially when camping or travelling. All you need is a cotton pad and it cleanses your face pretty much just as well as any cleanser out there. It's great! Would repurchase
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.