BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amber H.
Absolutely live for this micellular water! Perfect for taking make up off before cleansing and toning as-well as ideal for removing dirt and oil build up from the skin. Easy to use, no fuss, gentle on the skin. The bottle seems to last forever! My absolute go to!
Chiara F.
I’ve used this for a while now and I can say I really love it. It doesn’t dry my skin, it doesn’t irritate it or make it stingy like other products do. It also doesn’t have harsh ingredients in it, which is a plus. Would recommend!
Matilde R.
This is the only product I use to take all my make up after the day! The smell is amazing as the price! I totally recommend you to buy this, I promise you won't regret!
Milly J.
Have only used this product a few times, but each time I have used it, it has cleaned off all of my leftover makeup. It’s easy to use and not easy to spill, which is good. Get a lot for what you pay for in one bottle in my opinion.
Teah Q.
Lifesaver. You need this. I need this. Everyone needs this in their life. If you wear makeup honey you need to have this. It would make your life so much easier. Taking off makeup can never be easier. Recommend to all those alive.
ana t.
aranjuez, madrid
Yo la uso tanto para desmaquillar como para limpiar mi cara antes del maquillaje. Elimina bastante bien el maquillaje, no irita la piel, no deja una sensacion grasa. Creo que tambien tonifica la piel y tiene una accion refrescante
Glamourous m.
Athens
This is great. I use this to remove makeup and it does that just brilliantly. No tight feeling, no perfume to irritate or nasty ingredients. Just a simple cleanser/makeup remover that works efficiently and doesn't cost too much!!!
MagdaSimply 🎀.
For me this is the best micellar water at the drugstore! I use it every single day in the morning and at night. It literally feels like water on your skin, it doesn't sting my eyes and is super gentle on my sensitive skin. Love it!
Bethany B.
I used to use this product daily, however i haven't used it for a while as i found better skincare products which are more suited to my skin type. I used it to take my make up off, however i found that i went through bottles very quickly therefore started using cleansers instead.
Angelo G.
Dubai
Tried all of Garnier's micellar waters and this is the only one I've repurchased. Great at removing makeup, also use it to freshen up throughout the day sometimes. The mattifying effect is really nice. It can be slightly drying if used too much
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.