BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Andrea N.
Huntersville
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a combination skin and this makeup remover is the best I’ve tried! It does leaves my skin a little dry but I always wash it with a foam or face soap and then I hydrate my skin so I don’t have any problem with that.. This takes every single product I’d apply to my skin easily even eye makeup
Molly H.
Kansas City, MO
This is my new favorite eye makeup remover. It has no smell and it's super gentle on sensitive skin around the eyes, without leaving an oily residue. This stuff removes Lipsense and waterproof makeup better than anything else I've found. I've bought it time and time again and will keep purchasing!
Jessica K.
It definitely helped in removing all my makeup as I tend to use waterproof mascara as and liners. It’s also gentle on my skin so I’m not irritated after using it as well.
Caitlyn S.
Highland Heights, KY
I've been using micellar water for about 6 months now to remove makeup and this is by far the best one I've used. I usually need two cotton pads to remove all my makeup so I was surprised that I could use just one! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! *I received this in a voxbox to review*
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier Micellar Water makes for a super easy makeup removal. Of your the girl that just wants to take the makeup off and skip the wash or just make for a squeaky clean feel after your face wash then this is a great product! Has so many uses. Put a bad on qtip to fix makeup messes and more! Highly reccomend this product!
Hanna C.
I like this version almost as much as the waterproof version, the one with the blue lid, but there is one downside to this one. For some odd reason, this leaves a weird blackish film/gunk on my actual eyeballs. How that happens I'm not sure, but it still does an excellent job at removing my makeup.
Kelsie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Decent cleansing water, it took off most of my makeup and I used it mostly at night. I would recommend this product but you may have to use something else for eye makeup.
Jessica P.
Hamden , CT
I really do prefer the waterproof one too. This one is a little more oily and less effective at removing my makeup. I can feel like skin tugging a little bit. For a first time nice lad water user, this might have turned me off to it.
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
I got the garnier skin active micellar cleansing water as a complimentary gift from influenster and I liked it a lot. One wet cotton is enough to clean the whole face (even with water proof makeup) so the blottle lasts a lot and also leaves the skin hydrated. It is the best one I have tried so far
Kat F.
Kansas City , MO
This product easily removes my makeup leaving my skin feeling clean. I don’t have to cleanse my face afterwards like I do with other makeup removers so it saves me time!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.