BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Lois B.
Lancashire
Love this cleanser, it’s great value for money, leaves my skin feeling clean & nourished after each use. I always follow up with a toner but I can’t seem to find the same make in a toner. I’ve been using this for years & I would recommend to anyone.
Kim T.
Ho Chi Minh city
This is a cheap detergent that has good quality. It is a bit oily on my skin but it does not affect anything. I strongly encourage everyone to try it, it will give you unexpected results
Beatriz F.
I found it fantastic, I never thought a micellar cleansing water would be so good, it cleared my face from most of the imperfections in a week. It is an affordable price and totally worth every penny, I have definatly recommend it to all my friends, and have bought it again, plus it lasts quite a while.
Demi T.
I really need to start using this again and purchase some more it's so highdrating and refreshing on my skin it's the best , I loved taking my makeup off with it as it takes every last bit of it off and makes my skin look so fresh and nice I just love it!!!
Temi O.
This product is good at removing makeup from both the face and from your brushes. They are easy to buy ( I got mine from boots) and are very good value for money
SONYA P.
San Francisco, CA
Love love love this micellar water! It takes all of my makeup off so easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Sometimes makeup removers can leave my skin feeling oily and irritated and often have weird scents that irritate my skin but the garnier micellar water helped my skin feel great!
wissal w.
algeria
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER SO MUCH.
I use to just use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, but after my friend introduced me to this product, I rarely ever use the wipes anymore.
This makeup remover is amazing. It wholly removes ALL of your makeup in little as two swipes across your face. It removes eye makeup 100% after a few swipes
Michelle B.
It's ok. Not my favorite for removing my makeup, I'll continue to use until it's finished but I won't rebuy it. I like the Nivea Micellar water better. I always have mascara under my eyes after using this. I also feel that I need to wash my face after using it. So it kind of defeats the purpose.
Stelina P.
The best affordable micellar water in my drawer. It takes of all of my makeup quickly, really gentle and suitable for sensitive skin. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Alexandra S.
Love this product! It feels like it really picks up all the dirt and makeup off the skin.

Gentle feel to it!
Ive also used the cream cleanser which I love!

Definatly recommnd this!!! Such good value or money! Not expensive to replenish when you run out!

Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.