BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
I think that between all the micellar waters that I have tryed in the last few years, this is the better one. it clean your face and leaves you with a sensation of freshness in your skin. I usually prefer to use cream to remove makeup (I don't like the sensation  micellar water leave on  my skin ) so I am happy to have found finally a product that I like to use.
Alysha M.
Kemptville, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
As a first time user; I found this product really dried out my skin, which in turn made me break out.
It applies nicely with a cotton ball.
I’m not sure wether I would recommend this product or not.
beth h.
swindon
I love micellar water- it is something that I always have to have! I have probably gone through about 6 of these! I find that is incredibly gentle on the skin but it gets rid of makeup like a dream! I have recently tried the oil and water combination one and it is definitely not as great as the classic (this one) as it leaves an oily residue. This one has no residue and it just simply amazing.
🌸 D.
Kolkata
This is my most fav product. It removes all my makeup in 1 gesture. It works great in removing base makeup, eye makeup and lip makeup. It cleanses my makeup as well as my skin. It gives a complete sqeaky clean face. Just go for it once amd you will love it.
Biella S.
Adelaide
I love this product because if I had a late night with my girls and I had a lot of makeup on you can just get some beauty pads and put the cleansing water on it and it will just wipe away all your makeup off. Instead on washing your face you can just micelles it.
Rebecca C.
Chester Le Street, County durham
I give this a 4 out of 5. Leaves skin very soft and you feel so fresh and clean. Dropped a star because if I washed my face even after using this there's still dirt or make up after a thorough use.
Lissy D.
Santo Domingo
Micellar water garnier is one of the best formulas that eh tested is up removes all the makeup I never made a reaction to me or any of my clients since sincerely having a fat but sencible face is a difficult task to find inexpensive products and of good quality for my skin I recommend 100% with closed eyes and I have 2 years using it and I have no complaint whatsoever.
sidonia h.
East York, ON
I am wildly allergic to this product even though it said it was for sensitive skin! My eyes were swollen for days and I had an eczema flare up on my forehead and cheeks. It took the makeup right off but I'd be careful if you have sensitive skin, better off with a natural oil cleanser or something from Aveeno.
Youssra B.
This is my favorite cleansing water. I compared this to another cleanser, the l’oreal cleanser, and this one did the job better. It didn’t just cleanse my face better, you also don’t need a lot to cleanse your face. As for the l’oreal, you need more product and the water just gets soaked up by the cotton pad way too fast. Will always love this Garnier cleansing water.
Sara a.
I did not use tonics because I did not like them, I preferred to use wipes or a simple cleanser, but as soon as I tried this product I was fascinated, because when cleaning it does its job very well and it fulfills what it promises: a smooth and beautiful skin after its use. I recommend that if you are looking for a good tonic to remove makeup, this is the chosen one!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.