BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shania™️ ♥.
5554 53rd Street, Apt 2509, Lubbock TX
I use this product at home. It works wonders I absolutely Love it!!!!. I have oily skin and this product doesn't dry out my skin or anything. It efficiently removes make-up without any hassle!!! Would Definitely purchase again!
Suha M.
Doha
Perfect perfect perfect. Must buy for all makeup users. Its very effective. Just a drop on the cotton n wipe it off. Good value for money. Packaging is nice and quantity is enough to last for a while. Absolutely love the product
Megan M.
belfast
I love this cleaniser for taking off my makeup it is ver affordable and good vaule if you purtache the bigger 750ml bottle i just pour it onto a cotton pad and rub round my face even world woth very dark or pigmented eyesgadows
Grace S.
this Micellar Cleansing Water works miracles, it removed more make up after I though I had got it all off. It is very affordable and easy to use, would definitely recommend to a friend to use as a toner or makeup remover.
Maya S.
Nottingham
This is a really good product to use on the go, however I don’t feel like it takes all my makeup off properly. I like to double cleanse and tone anyway so only use this one when I’m really busy or travelling. Smells nice though
ayda e.
jounieh-mount lebanon
It is good for all skin types just by putting some on a peace of cotton and rubbing your face it will clean your face from any make up and in case you are not wearing any make up this product will refresh your skin and clean it
Carly A.
This is the best cleansing water ever! It is super affordable when you get it on a deal. So easy to use and not harsh on the face at all, it's just like water but picks up dirt and makeup a magnet. I buy this on a regular basis.
Alessia I.
Ravenna, RA
Those what it claims to do. Only thing that I don’t like is the fact that’s too harsh for the waterline. When I use this to take my eyeliner, it burns a bit, but after a week of using it you can easily get used to the “””pain”””
Sajia S.
I have been using this for 3 months now and it does a good job and this is my first time trying it. I use his with the body shop aloe Vera face wash as they work great together. The price is good and am definitely buying it again.
Rida F.
Dammam, Eastern Province
Taking off makeup at the end of a hectic day is the most annoying task. But thanks to this, it isn’t a
task anymore! Just soak a cotton pad and take off the makeup. It even removes the heaviest of makeup which makes it a must have product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.