BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Laia M.
It is rubbish. I don't understand the hype for this product. It has bad ingredients for your skin and leaves the skin wuth a soapy feeling Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Alexa F.
I like it but leave the skin a little bit oily so I don’t know hoy really works it supposed to clean your skin but I’m not sure that this product helps you a lot with the oily problem, hope it improves
member-afb50
The packaging is simple which I love and it wasn’t too pricey for the amount you get in there, as for the product itself it wasn’t the best micellar water I’ve ever used, but not the worst and I’d definitely be willing to give it another go, as that was my first time using it.
anne M.
Love this micelar water. I also used the other one, with argan oil. I am so effective about this product. it cleans very gentle and did not harsh your skin. it is affordable, anyone can buy it. recommend!
Maaria S.
My favourite micellar water. You can buy it from everywhere and it is good for my skin. The scent is great and this bottle lasts for a long time so it’s good for the price. This I can really recommend
Zélie C.
Saint Martin de Crau
Une bonne eau micellaire. Démaquille et nettoie la peau. Assez agréable. Ne pique pas les yeux. Laisse une peau douce et nettoyée dès les premières utilisations. Je recommande avec plaisir. J’achète !
Christina H.
Gonerby Hill Foot, Grantham
Great gentle formula, can be used to as a toner/cleanser or really good for effectively removing face makeup and leaving your face feeling really clean afterwards. Well priced product, would buy again
Neera R.
London (UK)
Love this! Great for taking off makeup.

Although waterproof makeup or gel liners can be stubborn with this. I would recommend their formula for removing waterproof makeup with their oil infused water.
Karyn C.
north wales
I love this. Best product in the world. If I'm on the go and don't have time to cleanse and tone this is my best friend it's really gentle even for the eyes (if you don't have your eye makeup remover)
Harley K.
Lincoln, Lincoln
I use this before my facial to clean my skin ready for steaming! It works very well and my skin feels much cleaner, looks radiant and smells very nice! I really recommend as part of your skin regime x
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.