BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
fahmida k.
dubai
Helps remove the remaining makeup that the face wash does not. Can be used for just refreshing the skin and will work best for dry skin. Fragrance impact is low for those with a sensitive sense of smell
Shelby x.
Love this, it’s great to take make up off and really helps your skin i couldnt use make up wipes to take my make up off as it stinged my eyes so bad but once i started using this it didnt sting one bit😊
Paula d.
Westminster, London
I always buy a travel size to keep with me. I think it's a great product, no smell, no chemicals. I find it great to clean that annoying leftover mascara from under the eyes. For sure something that I never run without!
Jessica M.
Staffordshire , Rugeley
This product is amazing . I always use this product because firstly it’s so cheap and secondly it leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and alive. I will always keep repurchasing this product as it’s so easy to use and so affordable . Highly recommend this product .
Mily R.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Target
If you want a cheaper alternative to Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution this is it. It removes all my makeup without stinging my eyes. It has no fragrance and works great on sensitive skin.
Charlotte M.
South normanton, Alfreton
Day to day cleanser, inexpensive which is great and can be picked up almost anywhere! Does an amazing job at cleaning the extra dirt off of your face which makeup wipes may miss! Definitely recommend ❤️
Ruth L.
This is probably my favourite micellar Water. It’s not oily at all and is really gentle. Completely removes all makeup including mascara. The packaging is nice too. Lasts so much longer than face wipes.
c h.
This is a really good makeup remover because it gets all of your makeup off nicely. Just apply a bit onto a cotton pad and massage into the skin to remove the makeup. It is really simple and effective.
Katie B.
High Wycombe
Its such a great product! I find makeup wipes a bit harsh on the skin and this on cotton pads removes Make up so much more efficiently than wipes ever had and it leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards.
Olesya A.
A little bit of this product goes a long way. This bottle lasted me forever and did a decent job removing makeup. It’s a lot more cost effective than constantly buying makeup remover wipes. Would buy again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.