BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Ana P.
Doral, FL
I love this product, it is one of my favorites when it comes to taking care of my skin, I have a very sensitive skin and this is ideal so that my skin does not irritate or bother. In addition to cleaning all the makeup and impressive how rich it smells, that gives a lot of points to what I mean, actually reciting 100% ...
Beauty B.
One my my fav Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 love this product i used this for sooo long it really helps me to remove my all makeup and clean my skin after removing makeuo my skin feel soo good and fresh i use this for years without fails
Charley F.
Stafford
Seen so many people using this so thought I should try it but with y sensitive skin it always left me with red patches after taking makeup of not sure why must just be my skin
Kelly K.
There aren't enough words to express how happy I feel that I found this micellar water. I have finally found a cleanser that doesn't require me rubbing my face off in order to take off my makeup. I usually double-cleanse, following with Garnier SkinActive Refreshing Facial Wash with Aloe and my skin feels extremely clean. Try it and thank me later ;)
Megan S.
I recently discovered this cleansing water and have been using it for a couple of weeks now. It is so gentle and cooling on my skin. It does not feel harse and absorbs quickly into your skin. It's so affordable and easily avaliable. All you need is cotton pads and you are sorted. I highly recommend this product and it is a must have. Great for sensitive skin!
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
Before using this product I like to take my makeup off with normal makeup remover and then go over my face with this cleansing water. It honestly removes everything my makeup remover left behind from foundation to mascara. I’ve been using this product for so long and I keep buying more.
Vridhi A.
Eindhoven
This cleansing water takes off makeup easily. It’s not expensive. The downside of this is that it makes my skin feel dry after using it. I would definitely buy it again though because it takes off the makeup completely. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Anna G.
Alberton
I love this stuff! Takes off your make up effectively, cleanses your skin but without stripping your skin and leaving it tight and dry. Its good value for money and does exactly what you need it too, I use it on nights when I'm feeling too lazy to double cleanse - I always make sure i've got a handly bottle of this in my bathroom cabinet - a must have staple!
rosie r.
Dreflan , Mold
this is my absolute go to for micellar water! it comes in a range size of bottles so the smaller ones are perfect for travelling or bigger ones which are better value for money while you're at home. I've repurchased this so many times and I still love it and haven't found anything else that I prefer.
Lolla B.
Alexandria , The unknown soldier
The cleansing molecules in traditional cleansers work alone to dissolve makeup so you have to rub your face harshly and rinse with water to completely clean your skin.

*Traditional cleansers that use water and rubbing..Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.