BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paige S.
Essex
Honestly don’t know how I lived without micellar water! Even after a good cleanse this still manages to remove traces of makeup you don’t know is there! I normally use the one for dry skin and it has made my skin so much clearer. I recommend this to everyone and is a must have!
Alaura S.
Mississauga
I give this product 5 stars because of how gentle it is to my face on first use. A lot of product in the bottle that can last long. Great product highly recommend!
Mariam M.
the mini bottle is good to take out when travelling, the packaging is very girly and cute, it takes all my make up of and it dosnt smell like others or chemically
Charlotte M.
South normanton, Alfreton
My day to day skin routine involves this product! Helps to cleanse your skin and get all the extra dirt/ makeup off your face that a makeup wipe may miss. Affordable price and can be picked up from most places even your local shopping centres! Highly recommended purchasing ❤️
Jetmira K.
I think its the best cleansing water, it cleans my face with to wipes, it has a nice packing and its a really gentle formula, i didnt thought it would be so good. I recommend you all to buy this because its worth trying for and its not expensive. I love the garnier products.
Eline O.
I love this cleanser so much. Gets rid of all of my makeup in no time. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin, really feels like water. Doesn't irritate or dry out my dry/sensitive skin. Have repurchased so many times and will keep repurchasing until (and if) I find something better.
Cassandra W.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy this micellar water. It removes my makeup and it’s affordable, what more can you ask for? I’ve repurchase this numerous times. It’s my go to!
The packaging is good, nothing too fancy. I’d recommend this to anyone who’s looking for an affordable makeup remover.
Natasha A.
Saskatoon, SK
I've been a fan of this product since it's release. It cleans my makeup off without any residue left on my face. It doesn't dry my skin out and it's also a great cleanser.
The price is fair. Not expensive at all.
I'll always be buying this product and I highly reccomened it!
Anna D.
Hamilton, ON
I love using this as my makeup remover, it works really well and doesn’t hurt my skin or eyes. I like that it’s cleansing as well. You can pretty much get it at any drug store, and it’s so reasonably priced! I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a makeup remover!
Joyce T.
This is the only Micellar water that I use. It's easy to use and does not irritate my skin. I always buy the largest size when it's on sale as it is the best value for money and I go through many bottles of it in general. The travel sized bottle is now suitable for the plane
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.