BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Natalie F.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I love this micellar water. I always used bioderma before these waters became popular in the U.K. and I find the garnier one a great alternative at a fraction of the price. I go through so much of the stuff being a makeup artist also.
Rachel 🌸.
Flanderwell, Rotherham
As a lazy girl when it comes to taking makeup off, this is a life-saver. It’s quick and easy! No need to stand over the sink to take it off with water, saving loads of mess. It’s good value for money and I see myself using this for a long time
Kayla C.
I've tried a few different micellar waters, but always come back to this one. It does a good job of removing make-up and cleansing the skin. I do find it a bit drying, though, so it is important to use a good moisturiser afterwards.
Marita D.
This is a very good 1st step to remove my makeup and then i use a foam cleanser it’s a dupe for the bioderma one which i find that they have the same product just with different prices it’s really great and removes all the product.
Jihan T.
Dubai, Dubai
I read so many reviews about this product before getting one, and I was a little skeptical about it, but quite frankly, it’s really good! It does clean the makeup easily, and it’s not harsh on the skin! Would recommend it for sure
Vyoma L.
Burjuman, Dubai
THE BEST MAKE REMOVER I HAVE EVER USED! It is not oil based, because of which it feels so comfortable. It takes off all the makeup so effortlessly. Doesn’t burn eyes at all. It also acts a toner. Totally obsessed with this product
Matilde R.
This is the only product I use to take all my make up after the day! The smell is amazing as the price! I totally recommend you to buy this, I promise you won't regret!
Bethany B.
I used to use this product daily, however i haven't used it for a while as i found better skincare products which are more suited to my skin type. I used it to take my make up off, however i found that i went through bottles very quickly therefore started using cleansers instead.
Amber H.
Absolutely live for this micellular water! Perfect for taking make up off before cleansing and toning as-well as ideal for removing dirt and oil build up from the skin. Easy to use, no fuss, gentle on the skin. The bottle seems to last forever! My absolute go to!
ana t.
aranjuez, madrid
Yo la uso tanto para desmaquillar como para limpiar mi cara antes del maquillaje. Elimina bastante bien el maquillaje, no irita la piel, no deja una sensacion grasa. Creo que tambien tonifica la piel y tiene una accion refrescante
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.