BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica D.
Manchester
Everyone knows this is the next thing to hold when it comes to your skin. I use this to remove my makeup or to clean my skin at the end of the day. Has no scent and no harsh chemicals. I recommend this to everyone and all skin types.
Sian K.
I used this religiously for about 7 months! My skin thanked me! Nice and simple products not to perfumed! I didn’t find a whole bottle lasted a very long time but it is reasonably priced so not a problem to purchase on a regular bases
Angelmae A.
london
I think this is a good product because it cleanses your face very nicely but sometimes it's kind of hard to get all the make up of and I would still highly recommend this product to you guys because it's very good quality on the face
Daniella P.
This product killed my skin! I have really sensitive skin and this made my skin so dry and also broke me out in patches. Which is so strange, it might be good for you if you don’t have sensitive skin but if you do seriously stay away.
Lara V.
vancouver
Omg this is legit one of the best makeup removers ever!! It is perfect for all types of skin. I love how it is not an oil because I hate the feeling of putting straight oil on my face :( anyways I would 100 percent purchase again❤️❤️
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
I love this! It’s pretty much just dissolves the makeup making it for easy removal. It went beyond expectations which was exciting. It’s very well priced which I love and I always recommend this to anyone asking for an easy Makeup remover.
Iram K.
dubai
I was a little skeptical of using it at first. But haven’t looked back ever since started using it. It makes removing makeup easier and is gentle on the skin. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed. Would definitely recommend this product.
Debbie W.
dubai
I love this product. It left my skin feeling very moisturized and clean. It took off all my make up. It took me less time to take my make up off after a long day. It is definitely one for the lazy days. I no longer sleep with make on
Kayla C.
I've tried a few different micellar waters, but always come back to this one. It does a good job of removing make-up and cleansing the skin. I do find it a bit drying, though, so it is important to use a good moisturiser afterwards.
Rachel 🌸.
Flanderwell, Rotherham
As a lazy girl when it comes to taking makeup off, this is a life-saver. It’s quick and easy! No need to stand over the sink to take it off with water, saving loads of mess. It’s good value for money and I see myself using this for a long time
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.