BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Liberty S.
Saginaw, MI
This is great for removing that left over makeup (even mascara!!). It doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy like other makeup removers! I use this in my skin care routine everyday!
Aline M.
Davis, CA
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water easy to use, remove all the make up very quick. It is cheap, the pack has a good amount of product. It doesn’t have a strong smell and doesn’t need rinse. Perfect for lazy days that you don’t want wash your face after a party, but still won’t sleep on make-up
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
This was the first time I used a cleansing water and I was pleasantly surprised. I washed my face using this product and a few cotton balls. It met my expectations by giving me a full clean face. Would I buy again? Possibly! If I’m willing to let go of my makeup wipes lol.
Allison S.
Lancaster , OH
Honestly the best micellar water I have tried. It’s gentle, doesn’t leave any weird residue feeling on your face. Just fresh and clean. I’d used other brands before and was left feeling soapy. Not this stuff! Totally need to buy the full size. Takes makeup off in a breeze.
chu Y.
Wow! I was planning to buy this sometime but got this beauty in the mail! When I tell you a little goes a long way, it really does. I’ve used it 5 times already and you can barely tell. It doesn’t leave my face drying which is something I was afraid of nor does it leave you feeling tacky. I love itttttt!
Lauren M.
Friars Gate Close, Woodford Green
I started using this a few months ago and it's amazing!  I switched over from regular cleansers to micellar water just to give it a shot because I'd heard good things about it.  This cleanser is gentle on the skin, but still removes even the most stubborn makeup.
Teresa D.
Parma, OH
I recieved this product from Influenster for testing purposes. I am absolutely in love with this product. Before I was using makeup wipe removers and this product is so much more gentle on my skin. This is a product I will for sure be purchasing after I use up my test trial
Tiffany R.
Harlan
I use this after every time I remove my makeup and I’ve not found a product that does as good as this one! It leave my skin feeling fresh and clean and very soft! U get a pretty good lot of product for the price so it very affordable! I’ve never been disappointed with it..
Amber B.
This is one of my favorite ways to wash my makeup off at night! It can also be used in the morning to refresh. It’s super gentle, but still gets alll the product off and it makes my skin feel clean and soft! I have repurchased this several times and will continue to! Love!
Jodi S.
Sumter , SC
I cannot speak highly enough about this product!
This has replaced my whole Clinique line. The price is affordable and the product is non greasy.
I will buy this again. I feel like it’s gentle on my skin as I try to prevent from rubbing my skin too hard. Thank you Garnier.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.