BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rebecca G.
Halifax
I love this brand of micellar water. This is the only kind I use! It’s so gentle on the face, and is so effective at taking makeup off. I was not disappointed when I made this purchase. I will continue to buy this product.
Aqsaa M.
It does the job and removes everything after taking of my makeup with this I use the water proof version to take my stubborn mascara and it does the trick perfectly.
Diana F.
Luxembourg
It’s ok. I had already better micellar waters who were better than this one! But it’s probably just because of my skin because i have a complicated skin!  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Mayar A.
الاسكندرية , الاسكندرية
This is the best makeup remover , cleansing water i have ever used , it cleans deeply and remove my makeup super fast and easy even my eye makeup and the waterproof makeup
Highly recommended
Hanin A.
amman
I always clean my make using it especially long lasting eyeshadow but not the waterproof makeup, and it’s really nice because of the water so you’ll not feel that your oily or something it’s good especially for summer days
Georgia C.
Queensberry Avenue, Colchester
I use this every morning and every evening to kick off my skin routine to get rid of any traces of make up. Leaves my skin feeling really smooth, clean and refreshed. Quite reasonably priced too.
Nida M.
Best makeup remover
Not harsh on the skin
Value for money
Best dupe for bioderma
Convenient packing
Seena t.
Salwa
Removed the make up face. I use especially when I am lazy to wash my fash before I go to sleep.  I bought from local store. I am repeat user for the product. Value for money and not expensive.
Alla N.
New Castle , DE
Quite good for everyday using. Clean every type of makeup(light for day or with a lot of layers of evening). I would recommend this product for my friends. But I think it’s necessary to wash face after using it, and it’s not very comfortable
Jess L.
Nottingham, ['', '', '']
It really gets all the makeup off your face and leaves it feeling super hydrated and soft! Pair this with Cla-ri-ty cleanser from Teena by BeautyChickee and your skin literally will GLOW! Definitely recommend
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.