BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
farah m.
cairo
this product is a true life saver.. i use it daily as a toner just because it removes anything off your face and it makes me feel cool and very calm..bye bye to the smokey eye you get after putting on waterproof make up..i would advise you to buy this..if you want to try it you can buy a small bottle the one that is 125 ml..you will love it
❀ B.
I like this product, you can use it to clean your face and freshen up, but also as a makeup remover. I like to use first a makeup remover and then the micellar water to clean a bit more my skin and leftovers of makeup.
The only thing that I don't like that much is the smell,it could be better, but I think that it has to do with the micellas.
Aleksandra M.
Dromore
I love micellar water but this one no. Many people face about it but I hate it. It leaves a white layer after using out and it dries in making my face feel tight. It also is quite harsh and uncomfortable. I would not recommend this product.
Sofi K.
Zaimh 6 Lamia
I use this water to take off make up before I wash my face! It is ok for the work! But it doesn’t remove any kind of mascara! It is ok for first step of cleaning your face but not enough! And always I have the feeling that I want to remove it from my face!
Meg S.
Cardiff , Cardiff
I love using this to take my makeup off, I soak a cotton pad and sit it on my eye for a few seconds before wiping away and it takes my eye make up off in one swipe no scrubbing or rubbing and NO irritation. I'll buy again and again, since purchasing a few months ago i've bought a new bottle every two-or-so weeks!
Sol C.
xalapa
La presentación es muy buena, y su consistencia es agradable, el aroma creo que podría mejorar, pero cumple su objetivo dejando la piel limpia, fresca y con una sensación muy agradable.
Charlotte N.
This is a great product! My skin is so oily and can easily break out to irregular products yet I find that this micellar water is so gentle on the skin and removes any product build up that is left on my face. It is also great with my acne as it doesn’t cause any further break outs. Would definitely recommend as an everyday makeup remover
Titan A.
Madinah al Munawarrah, Al madinah
Really good cleanser and makeup remover. Works perfectly to remove every trace of make up specially when you're being lazy. It soothes the skin, moisturises and doesn't seem greasy at all. Perfectly removes longwear matte liquid lipstick as well. Plus youdont even have to rinse it.
ղօҽ ♡.
Campbell's Bay
Just WOW !! This product can take off your make up in juste one wipe! Your face feels so fresh when its all cleaned after using this make up remover . It can take off any kind of make up . Its definitely a MUST try. Its a really reasonable price & you can buy it at Walmart !! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kaniz D.
This product is soooooo damn good. I used around 5 bottles and it lasts me about a year. As i wear makeup every day so it cleans all the makeup our from my skin and it does not irritate my skin so best makeup remover ever. I think i will never get over from using this product love this!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.