BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Elienai E.
Saint Raphaël
I was never a believer of micellar cleaning until I met this bottle in the Boots UK, well they had a slight discount running on it and I immediately picked it up, particularly for the pink cap. This turned out such a lovely product that I am still surprised.💕 Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Angeles R.
Puebla
Muy buen producto, te remueve excelente el maquillaje, Aunque con algunos productos aprueba de agua batalla un poco, lo genial es que no tienen aroma y es ligero para la piel, no es grasoso
Nicolette T.
Robina, Queensland
I used to swear by the VICHY micellar water but one day bought this as a back up and I have never looked back. Not only does it take off my makeup but breaks down any dirt/oil on my skin leaving a perfect bare face. For 1/2 the price of my VICHY this micellar water has become a staple part of my routine.
Paola M.
santiago de los caballeros
Saying this is good it’s never enough, THIS IS AMAZING, it is my fifth bottle and i would definitely buy another one, and the price is just very very good for the product. Definitely a must have.
Azra M.
Ajman
Removes all the makeup very easily though a little hard to remove my waterproof mascara. It does leave my skin slightly dry too. But for the price and availability it's one of the best out there.
Claire M.
Glasgow
I genuinely don’t know what I did before this product! Hands down the best make up remover ever. It is gentle on the skin and so effective- no harsh face scrubbing required! Just pour a little onto a cotton pad and simply wipe your makeup away. It is very cost effective as well as it lasts forever I’m only on my second bottle and I’ve been using it for months now.
Natalie P.
Courtenay
This product takes makeup off so nicely and leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. i usually just put a bit on a small face cloth and wash my entire face with it, the results are beyond great!
Beth C.
Rotherhithe, London
Does the job it aims to do but I find it takes a lot of rubbing/a lot of cotton wool pads to take the full face of makeup off. I have very sensitive skin and this leaves my eye area very red and sore. I also have found that it leaves a bit of a weird feeling residue on my skin. I so wanted this to be as amazing as everyone says it is but it just didn't work for me.
B-Beauty
I love this one! It removes my makeup in 1 second. I feel my skin clean and there is no trace of makeup or residues left on my face! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Beauty B.
One my my fav Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 love this product i used this for sooo long it really helps me to remove my all makeup and clean my skin after removing makeuo my skin feel soo good and fresh i use this for years without fails
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.