BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
Before using this product I like to take my makeup off with normal makeup remover and then go over my face with this cleansing water. It honestly removes everything my makeup remover left behind from foundation to mascara. I’ve been using this product for so long and I keep buying more.
Vridhi A.
Eindhoven
This cleansing water takes off makeup easily. It’s not expensive. The downside of this is that it makes my skin feel dry after using it. I would definitely buy it again though because it takes off the makeup completely. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Anna G.
Alberton
I love this stuff! Takes off your make up effectively, cleanses your skin but without stripping your skin and leaving it tight and dry. Its good value for money and does exactly what you need it too, I use it on nights when I'm feeling too lazy to double cleanse - I always make sure i've got a handly bottle of this in my bathroom cabinet - a must have staple!
Lolla B.
Alexandria , The unknown soldier
The cleansing molecules in traditional cleansers work alone to dissolve makeup so you have to rub your face harshly and rinse with water to completely clean your skin.

*Traditional cleansers that use water and rubbing..Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
rosie r.
Dreflan , Mold
this is my absolute go to for micellar water! it comes in a range size of bottles so the smaller ones are perfect for travelling or bigger ones which are better value for money while you're at home. I've repurchased this so many times and I still love it and haven't found anything else that I prefer.
Kate M.
This product completely revolutionised how I remove my makeup! I dont know how I managed before. It is really good at getting rid of all makeup however stubborn and makes my skin feel really clean after!
Ana M.
Good micellar water not perfect because with strong make up it does not remove all but it cleans well your skin and leaves a nice smell as well as a smooth skin if you clean first your make up
Brittany K.
I absolutely love this product. The product is not harsh on the skin what so ever. I have very sensitive skin and this product help to make my skin smooth and glowing after I remove my makeup.
Lucy M.
This works as a brilliant make up remover. It cleans the skin from make up but also dirt and impurities. This used to be the only product I used on my skin until I gave my skin more attention.
Jade H.
Ayrshire, Ayr
This is so handy to use ! It does a good job of getting rid of my face makeup but I have to use another makeup remover to get rid of waterproof mascara. It is an amazing product for its price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.