BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Florentina A.
Glasgow
Love this!!! Removes make up very easy, even waterproof one. Good for the eyes as well. I have the big bottle now, 700 ml. It is so good and a bottle lasts forever. Started using it 2 years ago. Not going back to other make up removers. Very happy with this one!
Julia N.
This is the key to getting all your makeup off your face! This product is AMAZING at removing tricky eye makeup that won't get off your eyes. I have repurchased it several times and will continue to do so. This is one of my must have products for makeup removal!
Nida T.
Dubai
This is like a multipurpose cleansing water. Keeps skin clean and fresh. Removes the makeup very nicely and evenly. It removes like dead particles from the face leaving a subtle shine on skin.
Aurelie O.
I love this micellar water because it’s so good to get your makeup off like you don’t need to rub really hard your face with that to get your waterproof mascara. You just need to wipe it up smoothly and your skin is clean. It’s smell very good and I totally recommend.
Holly h.
I honestly swear by this micellar water, it does a great job of removing makeup and waterproof without skin feeling irritated. I have purchased so many times and will continue to use it. Super inexpensive too!!
Lisa M.
stirling
I really like using this micellar cleansing water to remover my make up it's not harsh on my skin at all and the packing is nice and simple. I use this product regularly and would recommend to others. Only downside being that it does not remover water proof mascaras !
Haleema H.
Tranent
This is my go to miceller water and have been using it for yearsss! I like how it’s 3-1 so it removes make up + cleanses and soothes the skin. This one is for sensitive skin which is amazing and It doesn’t dry out the skin after use. Highly recommend this to everybody!
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
This is my all time favourite makeup remover. It has no scent and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. I use this to remove all makeup before cleansing my skin. It removes makeup instantly! O have purchased this twice now .
heather J.
Falmouth place , Runcorn
Would 100% recommend this product to anyone so easy to take make up off with this and cotton pad gentle on the skin gets ever bit of dirt of has a nice fresh smell to it and it isn’t soapy wouldn’t know what I’d do without it❤️
siham m.
aklim
Garnier's brands are also good especially this makeup remover is wonderful , It removes all the makeup from the face without leaving anything in addition to it makes the face moist and nourishes the skin This is not only my opinion, but everyone who tried it impressed
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.