BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Carolina P.
I think this is the ideal product to use in that days that we don’t have much time, because it cleans, hidrates and tones all is one time! I love this product and I use it most of the time! I definitely will buy it again times and times!
Anna L.
Very effective at removing makeup, especially eyemakeup. The product is gentle on my skin & makes my skin feel fresh after using it on my face. I bought it from the supermarket (Asda) at a decent price.
Julia E M.
My favourite micellar water! For your money you get a lot of product and it is easy on the skin. No redness or dryness, great smell qnd it removes every sort of makeup. Red lipstick concealer, foundation comes off like a charm. Love it.
Rachel K.
Co Galway
My holy grail !!!! This is one my favorite products to remove make up it takes no work or scrubbing to get it off it’s super gentle on the skin and for the price of it, it is extremely good. I would definitely recommend you to try it out
Becca M.
Fredericton , NB
Purchased at: Walmart
What a lifesaver! As someone who is SUPER bad at thoroughly cleansing my face and clearing off all of my makeup, this makes my life a breeze. I’ve used this product for about 6 months now and I love it! Great cleansing for a great price!
Kenzie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier’s Micellar water is an amazing makeup removing option! It’s light, effective, and makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I find it gentle on my sensitive skin, without any harsh reactions or problems. Would definitely recommend!
Winfridah N.
The best makeup remover I have come across. With one wipe on a cotton swab,it breaks down my makeup so easily even the most stubborn so I don't have to be aggressive with wiping leaving my skin relaxed.
With a second wipe,my face is completely make up free and so soft and supple,and I don't need to rinse my face with water.
I strongly recommend this product - I have very sensitive skin and I've never gotten a negative result or breakouts...😍😎😇
Great investment
annia j.
london
I heard loads of good stuff about this cleansing water and I decided to give it a go,best decision ever, really great,i have a sensitive skin and this seems to work great,removes my makeup with one apply as well,will definitely recommend
molly s.
G32 9el
Love this. After I cleanse I use this just to make sure ever little bit of dirt is off my face and even when I do 2 cleanse, this product still products dirt out my skin. Also when doing my makeup. I do my eye makeuo first and if any eyeshadows falls onto my under my eye, I wipe the product under my eye and it quickly and effortlessly removes ever the blackest eyeshadow. Smells fresh and clean. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
r b.
Shah Alam, Selangor
I eventually used this as a toner because to be honest its pretty much the same 🤷🏻‍♀️. But i only use this for awhile because i have oily skin. but if u have a normal skin definitely give this a try, it even removes makeup pretty nice!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.