BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Georgie M.
Love this. Perfect to remove a days makeup and to feel clean and fresh! I have gone through several bottles of it, because I use it before I do my makeup and right before bed. Really great value and clean packaging too.
katy j.
Doncaster, South yorks
I bought this cleansing water when it was on offer in Boots as I had heard a lot of people raving about it online and wanted to see for myself if it was any good. I managed to pick up a bottle in Boots for around £3 and it seemed like a good price and I knew I'd be buying it at some point anyway. I had previously been using the cleansing water from the No7 range and liked that so I was interested to see how the two products would compare.
First impressionsFirstly, full marks to the pink accents on the bottle, that definitely draws me to this bottle! Then I notice that the cleansing lotion removes make up and requires no rinsing. Tick. I hate rinse off cleansers as I always end up getting my hair wet even when I tie it back. Then I like how it says it's even for sensitive eyes. I hate stingy make up removers. The bottle is 400ml in size which it says is 200 uses. I don't think I have used it that many times but more on that later!
In useI used this morning and night , solidly for over a month and really liked using it. I also used an eye make up remover to get mascara off as this took too long on eye make up although it was OK in the morning for removing smudges! I would soak a cotton pad and do the whole face then repeat again on a second pad to pick up any last bits. This was also very cooling on the eye area.
My thoughtsTwo things to note that may be classed as a negative: the bottle is a tip up and far too much comes out at once. It would be hugely improved with a pump top lid, although you'd use less product so they wouldn't sell as much and secondly, I did feel like my skin was a bit dry after using this and had to reach for the moisturiser straight away as it made my skin feel quite tight... I have not been using moisturiser for most of the Summer as my skin did not feel dry but I have returned to it after using this. It helped ease up the tightness.
PriceI seem to think I paid an odd £3.33 for this on offer in Boots. It is usually more so look out for offers and get your Boots Points too.
Final wordI would probably buy this again when I go to buy a micellar cleansing water, although I liked the one I got in my birchbox that was a French brand a bit better (Bioderma) I only had a small bottle of this but I liked it and eked it out with a cotton bud...! But in the mean time I will be returning to the stash and using a bottle of No 7 Cleansing water as I liked that one before. I also use a cream cleanser and eye make up remover when using this so I guess it takes the place of a toner more than a make up remover.
AISHA A.
i have been using this product for quite some time now it is  really good, does exactly what it says, does not sting or irritate the eyes. removes makeup effortlessly, which is such a bonus if your tired from the long day that has just come to an end and all you want to do is get into your cosy bed!!!
Amber S.
Saint John
This product is amazing! With very little on a cotton pad I can quickly and efficiently remove all of my makeup after a long day of work without feeling like I need to scrub or work hard to get the tough to remove product off my skin! It works great as a daily cleanser as well for my sensitive skin!
Yasselin T.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta agua micellar me ayuda mucho cuando necesito retirar todo el maquillaje sin dejar muchos residuos. Prefiero obviamente la de la tapa verde que es para pieles grasas. Pero esta para mi ha sido muy buena
Michelle C.
Love this product! I used to used makeup wipes and switched to using this. It’s much more cost efficient and I think it’s worth the extra effort. I definitely notice a difference in how clean my skin is after taking off makeup with this vs using a makeup wipe.
Demi T.
I really need to start using this again and purchase some more it's so highdrating and refreshing on my skin it's the best , I loved taking my makeup off with it as it takes every last bit of it off and makes my skin look so fresh and nice I just love it!!!
Lois B.
Lancashire
Love this cleanser, it’s great value for money, leaves my skin feeling clean & nourished after each use. I always follow up with a toner but I can’t seem to find the same make in a toner. I’ve been using this for years & I would recommend to anyone.
Temi O.
This product is good at removing makeup from both the face and from your brushes. They are easy to buy ( I got mine from boots) and are very good value for money
brogan d.
kilmarnock
This is one of my favourite makeup removers it takes a lot of your make up off and it is very gentle on your skin I have bought this many times and will keep on buying it is very affordable aswell and you can get it mostly anywhere!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.