BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Boney J.
Toronto
This is the best drug store micellar water I've tried and is good value for money. It takes off all makeup with a single swipe of a cotton pad and does not require any effort. I have already bought 2 bottles of this and highly recommend to anyone looking for a gentle and effective cleanser.
Beth M.
This is the best makeup remover I have ever used. Not perfumed or harsh on sensitive eyes, and does a great job of effectively removing makeup. It doesn’t dry out my skin and it comes in a range of sizes for travelling. For the price, I can’t recommend enough!
Charlie N.
Southampton
Recently had a baby so I got so lazy taking my makeup off. I was taking it off with a baby wipe (sorry!). I found this in my collection recently and forgot how much I loved it. Firstly is super duper affordable. You can get it in big bottle or travel size. You don’t need loads and it takes off my makeup so easily! It’s gentle to the eyes and too which is great! By far my fav makeup remover I’ve ever tried.
Nicole O.
No quita la mascara tan facil, aunque no sea waterproof y el agua arde un poco si cae en los ojos, no como los otros desmaquillantes, de ahí en fuera lo recomiendo, no saca granitos ni nada
Faye B.
Cornwall, Bodmin
This cleansing water removed my makeup well, it smelt and felt nice on my face. However the next day I would have very oily skin. And the product did not seem to help with my acne problems.
Foo T.
everyone who wears makeup should have this. It does an amazing job at removing the makeup. I use this to remove my makeup, and again after I deep cleanse. Because it is a liquid product it will get into the pores and remover the dirt and makeup. there are different bottles of this for different skin types. You can purchase these at any local stores.
Chanel B.
St, NL
I just started using a mini version of this to take off my eye makeup, i will take a round cotton ball, soak it with the product and hold it onto my eye for a minute in order to allow the product to soak into my makeup. Once that is done I will rub it away and all the makeup comes off without me having to tear at my eye. I would recommend this.
Maya O.
LOVE THIS STUFF. This is now the only thing I use to remove my makeup in the evening as well as a quick cleanser in a morning before moisturizer. Incredibly good value for money and works amazingly. Removes every bit of makeup, as well as waterproof mascara without oily residue and leaves face feeling fresh and CLEAN. Cannot recommend more.
Thelma L.
Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche
Lo amo, además tiene mucho producto, ayuda a quitar muy bien el maquillaje, solo peleó un poco para quitar las mascaras a prueba de agua, pero lo que si es que deja una sensación de limpieza y frescura en la piel ❤️
Theluxlifex A.
Sydney
I really enjoy using this product as it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and I have worked it into my evening routine. I use makeup wipes to remove the heavy makeup from my skin and go in with a small cotton pad used for eye makeup to remove any excess makeup while also cleansing my face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.