BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
allyson c.
I tried this back a few weeks ago and noticed my face starting to break out. It was not taking my makeup off all the way, and was causing my pores to be bigger. I did not like this product at all. It was okay for my eyes, didnt burn when I used it or irritate my eyes. Just not worth the money!! ------
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love garnier miscellar water. I use the one for waterproof make up to remove my eyes everyday. It removes eyeliner and mascara so easily without pain from excessive rubbing. It removes almost everything. Although you should still wash your face after. It is extremely affordable and a bottle lasts FOREVER!
Rachael L.
Somers, NY
Firstly, this was sent to me by Influenster. This is the best drugstore option for makeup removal! It's affordable, removes makeup without having to harshly rub (I like it especially for my eye makeup), and doesn't leave a film over my skin where I used it. It also doesn't strip my dry skin of its oils
Lacie T.
Portageville, MO
The granite micelles cleansing water smells amazing! The packaging is convenient and the product works amazing. I use it at night before I go to bed when I’ve had a long day and don’t feel like going through the whole face care routine. It doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy or oily either so that’s a huge plus!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This makeup remover works very well, even on the stubborn eye makeup. I like that it is gentle on my skin which is sensitive. I would recommend it to everyone and Ithink it’s worth the price. I will also be buying more.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
I love love love using this product, Finally found a product that actually takes off makeup good instead of having to go in hard to take it off. Plus it’s hypoallergenic which is great , Because I have Eczema .. Which in other words my skin is really delicate. So I recommend this to anyone out there.
Kristýna B.
Great product in a fantastic size. Impressed with Garniers micellar water product. The only thing I wish that will prevent me from buying this product on my own is that it isn’t cruelty free, which is really important to me in my personal beauty care purchases.
Leann R.
Lebanon, MO
I used Micellar Cleansing Water at night to remove my makeup. I liked it as an alternative to a full washing of my face, and it seemed more gentle than facial wipes. I like the size of the product and there is no smell. I worried it would break my skin out but I have seen an improvement in breakouts.
Sarah B.
Joplin, MO
I really loved this micellar water! I've always wanted to use it, and do glad I got the opportunity to try it out! It removes makeup really well, even eyeliner and mascara. I have sensitive and dry skin, and I had no issues with using it. I will be buying this in the future and also recommending it.
Kristin W.
Nashville, TN
It does the job by taking my makeup off but I can’t tell if it’s making me break out or not. I have really sensitive skin and usually only use medical grade products but i wanted to give this a try. As long as you have normal skin and not overly sensitive skin like me, I would recommend this product
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.