BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Asna A.
Calgary
I use this product to remove mini mistakes I do when applying eyeliner or even falsies on clients. This product is an affordable easy to carry in make up kit and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I bought this a t Shoppers Drug Mart from Canada and it's widely available.
Jazz P.
Durham
Amazing for getting into all your pores when removing makeup! Removes every last bit and leaves your skin feeling so amazing. Amazing price for an amazing product recommend to everyone who wears makeup everyday
Helena S.
Hamilton, ON
I grabbed this product because I needed a makeup remover not realizing all the other amazing benefits of this product. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft and it has now become one of my favourite products!
Zulma M.
Durango
se los recomiendo muchísimo , no deja la cara irritada ni con rojeses , es muy fácil de conseguir a un precio accesible , además el producto dura demaciado , yo llevo casi 5 meses con el mío y como podrán ver va a la mitad Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Ana Elizabeth R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Good quality for the price, it really cleans up your face, great for getting rid of all the make up and other dirty particles that stays on your face through out the day, what I didn’t like was the smell of it.
maryah r.
Houlton, ME
Amazing! I started using this product after my mother recommended it. I used a sample size first because I have what I think is an eczema patch under my right eye and I wanted to make sure it didn’t irritate it. I used it and it made my skin feel so clean! Afterwards I switched to a different brand and that product hurt my skin so much that now I can only use this product to take off my makeup!
Laurenn S.
Grimsby, Grimsby
Absolutely love this product, lasts a very long time and helps to clean my skin, I always remove my makeup first with a remover cloth then use this with a cotton pad to remove the excess stuff on my skin
Kajal G.
Brampton
I use this product at night before washing my face with face wash. Before I started using this makeup remover my face would still sticky after removing all the makeup with face wash. After I started using this makeup remover, my face feels smooth BEFORE I even get to the face wash. This micellar water removes all the makeup off my face and leaves it feeling smooth. I love how my face feels after I use it. Would definitely buy again!
Karissa C.
Ajax, ON
I’ve tried other micellar wipes and products but this has proven to be the best! I always cleanse my face using this product after I used my makeup remover and before my toner. This will remove EVERYTHING! It will remove any makeup you didn’t know you still had on, oil and any dirty!
Laura R.
Santo Domingo
Me encanta este producto, me deja la cara fresca y limpia. Mi tipo de piel suele ser grasosa pero este producto me ayuda a mantenerme fresca el mayor tiempo posible, y no me deja la cara llena de grasa. Si lo recomiendo.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.