BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
S&A S.
california
I love it, For a couple of months now, I've been using the micellar water all in 1 of Garnier and I'm quite happy with the results. As usual in this type of product it is a plastic can. It is quite large, which makes it difficult to carry in your toiletry bag or travel bag, but it is very comfortable to use. And as an option, you can always switch a little product to a smaller jar if it's more convenient.
Andrada B.
TTe deja la piel muy bien y huele muy bien , los ojos te los desmaquilla muy facil mente , no te deja la piel grasa , y tampoco seca , tampoco me saca acne . Ha cumplido con mis expectativas y mas , se ha convertido en mi desmaquillante favorito , lo volveria a comprar sin duda
Sarah A.
Bodmin
A really affordable product especially when compared to others that are a lot but not always as good. This smells refreshing and not perfumey, it's gentle and kind to skin but also does a great job of removing all makeup.
Chloe-elise R.
dagenham
Really nice when applied to the skin all u need to do is use some cotton pads and it does a good job of removing ur makeup i feel like it’s pricey when really it’s just water maybe the the price could decrease in certain shops but overall s good product I would definitely buy again it’s not pricey in all shops so before u buy it just look around first because u will find cheaper prices for the same thing
Shimaa R.
Cairo
It is the first choice in the hard days due to it's fantastic price in comparison with the same product in other brands, available in my country as a drug store product, removes makeup gently and cleanes face, eyes and lips as written on the product with it's nice packadging it is easy in use
Kate S.
Scotland
I love this product. I find that some make up wipes tend to be too harsh on my skin especially my eye area. Instead I use this on cotton rounds, it’s so great and my skin doesn’t feel stingy or tender after use.
When it comes to removing make up i always go for the garnier micellar water. It takes away most of the make up, for the first step it‘s perfect. It‘s not drying out my skin and is very gentle also for the eyes.
Maria Alejandra S.
Medley, FL
OHHHH!! LOVE THE WAY IT CLEAN MY SKIN AFTER A LOOOONG DAY WITH MAKEUP. YOU CAN FIND IT IN WALMART, CVS, TARGET, EVEN ROSS. AND THE PRICE IS AFFORDABLE. IT ALSO HYDRATES YOUR SKIN, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
Asna A.
Calgary
I use this product to remove mini mistakes I do when applying eyeliner or even falsies on clients. This product is an affordable easy to carry in make up kit and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I bought this a t Shoppers Drug Mart from Canada and it's widely available.
Laraqmakeup💞 Q.
claremorris
This product is good for taking off eyemakeup, the packaging is nice , it took off the makeup pretty well but it left a lot of the makeup on, it was pretty disappointing, I would recommend other makeup removers
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.