BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Casidi L.
Central coast
I use this every morning and every night after my showers and have for the past 2 years! It’s my go too!! I could not live with out it, dosent Make me break out or anything makes my skin so beautiful and soft! Definitely love and definitely would buy it again!
Vanja Č.
Ireland
I take my makeup off with it, I clean my face before my creams. It is great in taking everything off and the price is great. It could be drying for someone with dry skin, so try the oil infused version. Taking mascara off is harder, but doable.
Hayley M.
Cheltenham
This is literally the only thing I trust to cleanse my skin! Super affordable and lasts forever! Perfect for your daily skincare routine or for removing makeup! Just pop it on to a cotton pad and away you go!
Chloe S.
sydney
I always use this micellar cleansing water to remove my makeup and it always works. The only struggle is to remove makeup around my eyes so i still end up needing to use a face washer. Overall, this is a high makeup remover and does the job well
Galiya S.
Sarasota
I have used Miccelar Water for a long time. First thing I liked was it's economic version and quantity. It wastes in very small quantities, but gives really good results. No panda effects, no dirt and oil on skin around eyes. I recommend to buy.
Mariam A.
according to its price, it's good and does the job.. I love that they have different sizes so that I can handle it every where I go but yet it's not my first choice when it comes to removing makeup I feel that it's not that effective on my skin
Hanan H.
Beirut
What is better than using expensive products is your daily routine and knowing what suits your skin. But when talking about Garnier’s micellar water, well this did exceed my expectations, for after washing my face with tap water this is a must.
Georgia W.
Malvern
Great cleanser and toner! Didn’t sting when cleaning the face, dries quite fast and doesn’t leave any sort of residue, doesn’t dry the skin out or leave it greasy which is a bonus! Would definitely recommend!
Char R.
Brading, Isle Of Wight
Swear by micellar water and was so happy when Garnier brought a decent version out. I always buy either the travel size one from Poundland or I buy the big one for £2 off amazon prime. Part of my daily routine
Danie G.
mexico
Después de lavar mi rostro siempre utilizo agua micelles y los resultados son muy buenos, está agua tiene bastantes cosas positivas, ayuda muy bien a limpiar la piel, la deja suave, la cantidad de producto es genial y el costo es muy razonable.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.