BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Zara E.
UK
Love love love! So kind to my skin, doesn’t irritate it or make it flare up. Removes any makeup with ease and lasts for a very long time. It’s not oily and doesn’t leave any traces can be used on the eyes and doesn’t burn or make them itch. Overall, a 10/10 makeup remover
Caitlin J.
Dunfermline, Fife
Really good cleanser. I use it on my face with a cotton pad and also use it to clean my make up brushes. I prefer using it to clean my brushes as when I use it on my face, I feel my skin feels quite greasy. But it's really gentle on the skin so would recommend.
Mollie F.
Norwich
This is a all round good make up remover. It’s simple which is great. Sometimes your skin doesn’t need anything too fancy. This removed waterproof make up and leaves my skin feeling clean. Really love this! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Rebecca F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
My go to. Always looking for alternatives as I do feel like this is nothing special. I use this on 3 small pads (front and back) to remove a full face of makeup. I’m not sure how this compares to using wipes and there’s tons of different miscellar waters out there to try!
Danielle B.
This is BEST cleansing water I have ever used. Makes my skin feel great and it gets rid of every drop of makeup on my face. I use this everyday and is my all time go to. I have used this for the the past year or two and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Florentina A.
Glasgow
Love this!!! Removes make up very easy, even waterproof one. Good for the eyes as well. I have the big bottle now, 700 ml. It is so good and a bottle lasts forever. Started using it 2 years ago. Not going back to other make up removers. Very happy with this one!
siham m.
aklim
Garnier's brands are also good especially this makeup remover is wonderful , It removes all the makeup from the face without leaving anything in addition to it makes the face moist and nourishes the skin This is not only my opinion, but everyone who tried it impressed
Holly h.
I honestly swear by this micellar water, it does a great job of removing makeup and waterproof without skin feeling irritated. I have purchased so many times and will continue to use it. Super inexpensive too!!
Julia N.
This is the key to getting all your makeup off your face! This product is AMAZING at removing tricky eye makeup that won't get off your eyes. I have repurchased it several times and will continue to do so. This is one of my must have products for makeup removal!
Haleema H.
Tranent
This is my go to miceller water and have been using it for yearsss! I like how it’s 3-1 so it removes make up + cleanses and soothes the skin. This one is for sensitive skin which is amazing and It doesn’t dry out the skin after use. Highly recommend this to everybody!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.