BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Adele H.
Denaby Main
This product is a must have in your beauty routine, it comes in different sizes and variations for everyone. It's great after been about all day and wanting to get your make up off quickly. It takes your makeup off so easily. My recommend way to use it is to get some tissue or cotton pads and put some of the micellar water on then swipe one pad all over the face then use 2 separate pads for each eye to remove eye makeup like mascara. Then wash off any remaining residue and moisturise
Meakin W.
kent
This cleansing water is brilliant , it removes make up with ease has no harsh chemicals in it and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft ....
It's safe for all skin types and textures and is very affordable ♥️
Courtney R.
Carlsbad
I use this every day. I love my makeup wipes but always finish with this no matter what. It takes everything off....dirt,makeup, waterproof mascara, zinc sunscreen. You name it. It has a light clean scent and is very soft on my face. Very gentle and doesn’t make me break out or produce oil. I definitely recommend this to wash your face with.
Swathi K.
Hyderabad
Wow!!!! This product is like a boon to all the makeup lovers. I prefer the yellow one over this as it removes even the waterproof makeup with just one swipe. It smells very refreshing and also leaves the skin hydrated after cleansing. However, this pink bottle is great for everyday use and to remove light makeup. It’s very gentle on the skin. I am a professional makeup artist and I have never gone out a day without this ever since it has been launched. What would I do without it ♥️
Michela C.
I use this remover daily and I find it perfect for oily or normal skin! Especially to hang out in the evening, I wear a lot of base makeup so a good micellar water is foundamental. My skin has black heads, but with this I almost see them disappearing. It smelles fresh, seems mint, and doesn't need to wash after; so you can even take it with u!
makeupgoldey s.
buenos aires
So good to be true, if you want the perfect cleanser for ALL type of skins buy this one, its not pricey at all, i can’t use makeup removing wipes because i’am really sensitive so this is perfect and is for all your face, lips,eyes and face so good to be TRUE
Ajla D.
Riehen
I love this product. When I decided to try micellar water for the first time I bought this one. I’ve been using it for a long time. It’s hypoallergenic and gentle. It has a neutral smell and it leaves my skin clean and clear. Best recommendations
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
Micellar water is amazing and Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is my favorite. It removes waterproof makeup like magic and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. This looks oily but it's not oily. It's like water!
Natalie C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
The most amazing toner I’ve ever used. It’s unscented and actually works how it should. I had a fairly pimple covered face before, but now that I use it my skin is clear! Obviously this isn’t the case for everyone, but I’m super in love with it!!
Wisam a.
i wear a lot of eye make up and not all the make up removers that i tried in the past completely  removed all the residues of make up on my skin, i discovered this product a couple of months ago and i absolutely love it it is gentle to my skin, smells great and removes every bit of make up of my skin, leaving my skin and eyes area soft and clean, the price is great and you get a lot of product on the bottle, i would recommend this product to everyone and all skin types
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.