BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
heather J.
Falmouth place , Runcorn
Would 100% recommend this product to anyone so easy to take make up off with this and cotton pad gentle on the skin gets ever bit of dirt of has a nice fresh smell to it and it isn’t soapy wouldn’t know what I’d do without it❤️
Hannah W.
chester
Great product, it’s really good at removing make up especially because I wear quite a lot and struggle to remove it all, it’s a good price too and lasts ages, I’m always trying out new things so I probably won’t use this forever but I’ve bought it a couple of times now
Fatoom A.
Jeddah
I used the gel one and it was super soft and easy to use i love this so much and it keeps your skin flawless .. its not my first time using this, i always have this in my skin care routine👍🏻👍🏻 much appreciated
Kayleigh J.
Victoria, BC
This is my go-to everyday toner. I can’t live without this stuff! I got hooked after trying a travel size (which lasts SO long) and had to get a full size bottle. It leaves my skin clean and refreshed and it definitely helps my skin after I’ve worked out. Go try it!!
Masha D.
This is just the best it’s super affordable and cleans makeup off in a flash it’s available almost in every drugstore it’s really gentle I use it all the time it’s just amazing there is like no room for improvement
Sarah B.
jeddah
I would say this product really good for combination to oily skin.,it effectively removes makeup,cleanses and refreshes skin☺️...Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Terrie H.
Calgary, AB
Great to use after I wash my makeup off to make sure i get it all off completely. Sometime i will even use it before I was my face to prep for face wash if I am wearing a lot of makeup and it seems to work pretty good. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Wendy Q.
This product is excellent! It leaves your skin super clear and you can even use it as a pre primer, applying it before your primer so you wont have any rests of makeup or something on your face
Jade P.
This is so gentle on the skin to remove your makeup and so cheap, you won't want to change your makeup remover. It's lovely packaging and is so gentle on the skin and doesn't cause break out. It's worth recommending this to your friends!
Chelsea M.
I love the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1! I definitely think its price point is fair and reasonable. I enjoy the packaging - especially having the travel sizes to go! I am a repeat user for sure. I have no notes for improvement - I enjoy it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.