BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Joana S.
J’adore cette eau micellaire. Je l’ai utilisé pendant des années et j’en étais très contente, car n’est pas agressive pour la peau. Je l’utilisais matin et soir. J’ai décidé d’en tester d’autres marques et je le regrette, mais dès que j’ai fini celle que j’utilise maintenant je la rachèterais !
Ankita M.
this garnier cleanser water is really very awesome ....i loved this    i brought this from near beauty store ........this is really effective this remove all dirts  from face........this is not harsh i will buy this again for sure............
Dana S.
It’s great for taking of make up and I could even take off my waterproof make up with this novelist water, that isn’t for waterproof make up. You should also use a face wash with it to really cleanse your face and get everything of but it is a great product.
Georgiana B.
Suceava
This micellar water, in the pink bottle, made me break out so bad! It does remove makeup nicely, but some ingredient it has made my skin go insane and I woke up with a lot of tiny little pimples all over my forehead! The one for oily skin is bomb tho!
Helen P.
Hamilton, ON
Takes off makeup well. A little more scrubbing is required for getting off waterproof makeup, but it still works. Took off one star because, even though it says you don't have to wash your face after, it still leaves somewhat of a sticky residue on my face.
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
This is my go-to micellar water! I use it every night to remove my makeup, it removes eve the toughest waterproof makeup and its also super gentle so it won't agitate your eyes. Of all the drugstore micellar waters I've tried this one is by far my favourite!
Ellie H.
Wymington , Bedfordshire
This is such a great make up remover. It even takes off waterproof mascara without irritation or harsh rubbing! It makes my skin feel amazing and soft and doesn’t dry out my skin at all. However i will not repurchase unless the company becomes cruelty free.
Florencia M.
CDMX
Esta fue la primer agua micelar que he probado y la verdad es muy buena. Me gusta que el envase sea rosa y yo la aplico después de desmaquillarme para limpiar bien y que no quede rastro de maquillaje. Yo sí la recomiendo y claro que la volvería a comprar.-
Alise V.
It is a great cleaning solution and one of the most affordable and the first micellar water that had the biggest advertisement and it gained a lot of popularity. I do like it, only I sometimes feel that I need to rub it to get some stuff off. But its nice feeling afterwards. I really need to try the other ones too.
Anita b.
Maria Enzersdorf
This is my all time favorite. It doesn’t burn and the consistency is very fluid and not sticky. You don’t have to wipe a lot, holding it on a spot is enough to scrub off dirt and makeup. It’s affordabe. The only thing that bugs me is how many cotton pads I need to scrub off basic daily make up.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.