BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Asna A.
Calgary
I use this product to remove mini mistakes I do when applying eyeliner or even falsies on clients. This product is an affordable easy to carry in make up kit and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I bought this a t Shoppers Drug Mart from Canada and it's widely available.
Helena S.
Hamilton, ON
I grabbed this product because I needed a makeup remover not realizing all the other amazing benefits of this product. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft and it has now become one of my favourite products!
Laurenn S.
Grimsby, Grimsby
Absolutely love this product, lasts a very long time and helps to clean my skin, I always remove my makeup first with a remover cloth then use this with a cotton pad to remove the excess stuff on my skin
Karissa C.
Ajax, ON
I’ve tried other micellar wipes and products but this has proven to be the best! I always cleanse my face using this product after I used my makeup remover and before my toner. This will remove EVERYTHING! It will remove any makeup you didn’t know you still had on, oil and any dirty!
Kajal G.
Brampton
I use this product at night before washing my face with face wash. Before I started using this makeup remover my face would still sticky after removing all the makeup with face wash. After I started using this makeup remover, my face feels smooth BEFORE I even get to the face wash. This micellar water removes all the makeup off my face and leaves it feeling smooth. I love how my face feels after I use it. Would definitely buy again!
Laura R.
Santo Domingo
Me encanta este producto, me deja la cara fresca y limpia. Mi tipo de piel suele ser grasosa pero este producto me ayuda a mantenerme fresca el mayor tiempo posible, y no me deja la cara llena de grasa. Si lo recomiendo.
V B.
sevilla
i used this to removes my make up but also when i don’t want to clean my face with water, this brand is perfect! removes my make up so easily and my face looks amazing after that. the price it’s perfect also!
Nicola H.
would not recommend if you have dry skin as this just irritates and makes it worse!
Works okay as an eye make up remover but definitely better alternatives for an all over cleanser
Veronique P.
Baie Comeau , QC
This product is part of my skincare routine everyday and i plan to keep it that way. I think i works better than the high end micellar waters I've tried before. It keep my skin makeup free and make it feel that way too. It's also very refreshing and helps keep my skin blemish free. You only need and little product for the whole face so when i finally finish my bottle i will definitely buy again.
Thalia G.
This takes off all of my makeup really easily, so that equals minimum scrubbing which equal less irritated skin. Which I’m sure is something everyone loves! It even takes off waterproof eye makeup off easily!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.