BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Soukaina M.
Hello girls beauty eveningFor the millennia I recommend you to the remover of GarnierVery cool  Water texture + suitable for all skin types even sensitive
And removes all make up and its price is very good
Lucy W.
devon
Cleans your skin amazingly make it lovely and soft and doesn’t damage your skin. I also use the oil based one of these as my face is fairly dry in places so rehydrates my face. Only really buy when there on offer as very expensive for what it is buy lasts a very long time
Cassie T.
I didn't really rate the micellar very high at all. Didn't feel like my skin was any more cleansed than if I'd used a baby wipe on my face. When I used another brands micellar lotion, there was still dirt in my skin. I wouldn't recommend this particular product to anyone.
Xiné P.
I recently started using this product I had a bit of an acne flare up due to stress. But this stuff!! Just cleans my skin with out being harsh or over drying or being too oily. It’s perfect feels just like water! I love it and will continue to use this in my daily regimen
Janish M.
New Delhi
I love it before going to bed I use it to remove all my make up, even it is budget friendly. It removes make in one swipe, it smells good and it doesn't hurt skin. It removes make up very gently.

It's not only good product but also budget friendly... So go for it buy it.
Miranda S.
Ontario
Purchased at: Amazon
The product is good at taking off my makeup however my waterproof mascara takes a bit more time. I will use a q tip with some product on it and run it over and between my lashes. This does work, it takes a few minutes to thoroughly remove the mascara but it's worth it. It also doesn't bother my eyes when I have it that close which a few makeup removers have done before. Sometimes when I'm in a rush in the morning and feeling kind of gross in the face I will take a cotton pad with this and wipe it all over my face. It makes me feel cleaner and more fresh. It also doesn't have a residue and requires no rinsing as it says.
Gabrielle M.
Montreal
It was okay. Had to rub my eyes a lot to get all the junk out! Got me some kind of residue on my face too. I had to wash my face afterwards. For the pricepoint it is okay. My firt and last time using this. I would rebuy the waterproof one but only for me eye makeup!
Mariam B.
Alain, Abu Dhabi
I was never a micellar water girl. I always thought it wouldn’t work. After i tried every thing for removing my eye makeup which irritated my eyes. I finally decided to give it a try. And my prospective changed immediately. Now this is the only thing i use to remove makeup especially eye makeup. It doesn’t burn my eyes, takes all the makeup off. And if someday you are super tired and lazy then you use this and you don’t even have to rinse off. Am really impressed with Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kaitlyn B.
Sudbury
I love this product! I have sensitive skin and I have not had any problems with it. I no longer use makeup wipes when removing my makeup. It was sent to me to test out and I have continued to purchase it ever since! Does a great job for removing all face and eye makeup.
Rebecca M.
This cleanser is so good for for removing makeup even mascara as it is gentle on your eyes. It isnt too perfumed like some makeup removers however it isnt the strongest id reccomend wiping your face a few times to fully remove the makeup such as full coverage foundation
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.