BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Carolina P.
I think this is the ideal product to use in that days that we don’t have much time, because it cleans, hidrates and tones all is one time! I love this product and I use it most of the time! I definitely will buy it again times and times!
Anna L.
Very effective at removing makeup, especially eyemakeup. The product is gentle on my skin & makes my skin feel fresh after using it on my face. I bought it from the supermarket (Asda) at a decent price.
Kaliyah C.
I love this , I’ve been use it for about 7 months now and I love it, when u think all the makeup is off it’s not until u use this with a cotton , u can see all the make your taking off , it removes the make that the wipes doesn’t remove
annia j.
london
I heard loads of good stuff about this cleansing water and I decided to give it a go,best decision ever, really great,i have a sensitive skin and this seems to work great,removes my makeup with one apply as well,will definitely recommend
Rachel K.
Co Galway
My holy grail !!!! This is one my favorite products to remove make up it takes no work or scrubbing to get it off it’s super gentle on the skin and for the price of it, it is extremely good. I would definitely recommend you to try it out
eiya m.
Plovdiv
This Micellar water is more than amazing! I've been searching for good micellar water for so long and I finally found it! It is easy to use, it's really affordable and it really cleans you make-up and skin. It is good for all types skin.
Winfridah N.
The best makeup remover I have come across. With one wipe on a cotton swab,it breaks down my makeup so easily even the most stubborn so I don't have to be aggressive with wiping leaving my skin relaxed.
With a second wipe,my face is completely make up free and so soft and supple,and I don't need to rinse my face with water.
I strongly recommend this product - I have very sensitive skin and I've never gotten a negative result or breakouts...😍😎😇
Great investment
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
I use this if I have very light makeup on and it will get it all off and leave my skin feeling fresh and clean.

I picked this up by accident (I thought it was toner) now I have to have a bottle in all the time, I have very acne prone skin and this has never caused a outbreak or any dryness which is always a plus for me, it is also a reasonable price I keep a mini and full size in just in case I travel.
r b.
Shah Alam, Selangor
I eventually used this as a toner because to be honest its pretty much the same 🤷🏻‍♀️. But i only use this for awhile because i have oily skin. but if u have a normal skin definitely give this a try, it even removes makeup pretty nice!
molly s.
G32 9el
Love this. After I cleanse I use this just to make sure ever little bit of dirt is off my face and even when I do 2 cleanse, this product still products dirt out my skin. Also when doing my makeup. I do my eye makeuo first and if any eyeshadows falls onto my under my eye, I wipe the product under my eye and it quickly and effortlessly removes ever the blackest eyeshadow. Smells fresh and clean. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.