BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jasmin C.
Dayton, OH
This product to me is great for when you need something quick and easy to take off your makeup. For example, if it's late and you're tired and don't feel like going to the bathroom to deep clean you're skin. I can't say however that I would recommend this as a substitute for a traditional facial cleanser. I give it three stars for convenience, but I do feel it could do better with taking off things like eyeliner and mascara.
Mandy F.
Marana, AZ
As long as you read the instructions this product is amazing. It does exactly what you expected to do and it even works wonderful on my sensitive skin. I have always struggled to find a good cleansing product that does not irritate my skin. This product is not only gentle on your skin but removes make up easily without little effort.
Destiny L.
Broken Arrow, OK
LOVE this product! I bought the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water because I had heard so many people racing about it so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did! I use it to remove makeup at the end of the day and also cleanse my face before I put my moisturizer on. It doesn't completely dry my skin out like a lot of other cleansers have before. I would absolutely reccomend to anybody needing a new cleanser!
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff is like magic! It sweeps off my makeup like magic, and not even the most stubborn liquid lipsticks or waterproof eyeliner stands a chance. I will sometimes use this in place of a first step in double cleansing, or even my only cleansing step if I’m feeling lazy. I just dab some onto a cotton pad, then gently wipe off my daily “face”. For the price, this is unbeatable! Definitely a staple in my skincare routine.
Monique L.
Washington, DC
I really enjoyed using this affordable product. It’s great for removing leftover eye makeup after washing your face with cleanser or for using before washing with cleanser. When looking at the cotton round after, I could easily see the makeup that was left behind even after cleansing. I wouldn’t recommend using this and a cotton round to remove all of the makeup on your face because you’d end up using a lot and I think it’s better used for removing eye makeup or lip products either before or after cleanser. It’s also gentle and didn’t break my skin out. Even though I received this product complementary, I would repurchase, especially since it is so affordable! #garniermicellarwater
Erma M.
This product is a 10/10. Before when I used to use makeup wipes they would irritate my eyes and it wasn’t good. I started using this Micellar Water and when I take off my makeup and/or cleanse my face nothing gets irritated. Also when I use this product it automatically takes off the makeup and then I just use a little more to take off the excess around. I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to buy it!
Alexis B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard so many amazing things about the Micellar Cleansing Water and seen a few knock offs, but have never tried myself. I will say this works wonders for me and I was especially surprised by how well it worked on my eye make-up. After holding it on there for less than 5 seconds I was able to wipe it away. I definitely want to get a travel size and take it with me on vacation! Takes up less space than makeup wipes.
Quiana W.
Cameron, NC
This product is great to clean your face off or even just remove your make up. The packaging is really nice and cute. This is my first time using this and I really have enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this to someone who likes a light facial cleanser water. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
brianna r.
San Jose , CA
at first when I got it I was a little sketchy because it just looked like water to me when I first used this product I didn’t really like it don’t ask me why because I don’t know lol so it was sitting in my makeup drawer for a month until I ran out of makeup wipes so in desperate need I grabbed the micelles water and what do you know this is the hands down best makeup remover ever dosent burn your eyes has a different bottle for different skin types literally takes off eye makeup in one swipe you will not be disappointed I can garantee
Madison G.
I tried this cleanser as a nighttime face cleaning to get all the dirt and grime off my face. It did great. I used a white cotton pad and you could see the dirt it took off! I was so impressed.... until I had to smell it. The smell is definitely off putting and not something I want on my freshly cleaned face. Even my husband noticed the chemically smell. Maybe if they had some nice scent in it, I'd give it a 5 start.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.