BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy S.
Hilldrop Crescent , Islington
Favourite makeup remover by far, doesn't leave a weird residue I never have to wipe my face or wash after it makes it feel super clean! Love it - gets my makeup off easily too
Darcy B.
This is a great affordable highstreet makeup remover.  It does the job well, even with heavier makeup.  The only downside I have found is that it can leave my skin feeling really dry, but this is solvable by using a great moisturizer straight afterwards.
Zoe M.
Bramham , Wetherby
My ultimate go to makeup remover / cleanser! Removes makeup and dirt so easily - it’s like magic! It’s perfect for even sensitive skin. It’s neither drying or oily - it just really helps give your skin a good clean and leaves it feeling refreshed. ♡Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jodie R.
I use this cleansing water before bed, after showers and sometimes to remove my make up! It’s very easy to use, doesn’t leave your face feeling oily and it’s very affordable!
HANNAH K.
Yarmouth, NS
I purchased this at Walmart and got the one that contained oil. I find it is less harsh on my eyes as they’re really sensitive. This is extremely affordable and sold everywhere
Yanery P.
Santiago de Chile
El agua micelar de Garnier es espectacular, me deja el rostro tonificado, súper limpio y suave, utilizo una para el rostro y la que es con aceite para los ojos! Ambas e la misma marca Garnier! Siempre la llevo conmigo!!!
solangel r.
I absolutely love it, this product is so efficient to remove the make up even mate lipsticks, is delicate and perfect for remove eyes makeup. Nice presentation and good smell
Ruʍα A.
my favourite cleansing product ,i use this to remove my makeup its easily removes all the makeup 💄 i use it all the time, can buy it from any drugstores . very nice packing and eady to use woth cotton wools , definitely recommend anyone use makeup! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Wardah K.
doha
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 REVIEW TIME :
“@garnierarabia SKIN ACTIVE Micellar Cleansing Water In Oil “
Hey guys ...🙂😊
Who dont know about micellar water these days... Its an advance version of makeup removers although this is also makeup remover with benefits .
So @garnierarabia came up with 4 or 5 types of micellar water.
So i use the oil and water mix version of this micellar water its for all skin types even for the sensitive skin .
🌿WHAT IT CLAIMS...🌿
🍃It removes makeup +cleanse +soothes the skin .
🍃Its an highly efficient makeup remover with argan oil and other makeup removing oils .
🍃It removes makeup ,dirt ,eliminate pollution and soothes skin in just one step.
🍃Non greasy formula.
🌿WHAT I OBSERVE🌿
🍃So i am using this micellar water for like 4 to 5 months and they said that use this micellar water and u dont need to wash your face after using this .
🍃I always wash my face whether i am using this @garnierarabia micellar water or any other micellar water like @sephora micellar water just because i feel after cleaning only with micellar water just not enough for your skin .
After removing makeup clean your face properly with cleanser and onward your night time routine or any routine you follow.
🍃Yeah it break down your makeup in few seconds without giving any irritation and harshness.
🍃its a drugstore product and it came up with 2 decent sizes and in pretty affordable prices.
🍃shake well before use to mix up oil and water together .
💥DISCLAIMER : that is my personal observation about product it does not mean that it does work same for other people also ...
So do try this by yourself also and give me your feedback in comment section...🙂😊
Rugile K.
Used it for a good month, and at first I liked it, but then it just became a hassle. It’s very runny (duh, water) but to a point where it doesnt go on the cotton pad but everywhere else.. and it also leaves a somewhat of an oily residue on the skin. Does the job though, removes the makeup and dirt from the skin pretty well.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.