BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Vanessa c.
I’ve repurchased this soooo many times ..
It gets all your makeup off (even mascara)
And doesn’t burn or sting your eyes ..
I use a Cotten pad with micellar water on it and wipe all the makeup off ...then I wash my face as usual and then apply moisturizer..
But on my lazy days I just use the micellar water and that’s it ...it won’t dry your skin out ..
If you don’t believe me
Try it for yourself 😊💕
Chelsia K.
Porthill , ID
if i could give this product zero stars i would.
it left my face with a horrible greasey feeling and look to. i had to wash my twice to get rid of the extra oil/ not impressed
Laura H.
Fantastic at removing face paint
If used with a cotton pad it’s surprising how much dirt you remove with this product
I’ve washed my face with soap and water and then wiped with This to find there was still product I’d missed in my pores and this wash totally removed it Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kate L.
Ipswich
By far the best Micellar water and makeup remover I've ever used, it is so easy and doesn't require any harsh rubbing or pulling of the skin to remove even the toughest of makeup! I definitely use this one daily and it doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever, absolutely love this!
Kahdija B.
This is great value for money. It's very reasonably priced. It smells good, is gentle, doesn't irritate the skin or eyes. Can't really fault it. It doesn't do anything amazing for my skin, but it's my toner of choice when on a budget. The cleanser version of this is also excellent. Often on sale in Superdrug. Worth buying. Given 3 lippies because I prefer the Lancaster softening toner.
Dayana R.
I just tried this product for the first time about 3 weeks ago and I'm officially hooked! My skin dries so much in the winter and this product has got rid of all the peeling! I was nervous because my skin would get oily, but it's not like that. It provides the perfect combination of cleaning and hydration. And I love that they remove my eye makeup very easily without irritating my eyes!
Verónica S.
I have had oily and often problem skin since my teens. My parents even sent me to a dermatologist weekly when I was in high school. Nothing did much good, and certainly not with any ease of use! Tried every new thing on the market for decades.
When I saw a commercial for micellar water, I just thought, Yeah, right! But then I heard someone talking about it and decided to give it a try. It might not work as well for everyone, but it honestly gets my skin cleaner than anything I've ever used. Even little electric brushes and dermabrasion things. Really. They helped, but didn't do all that much good over time.

I got my first bottle of micellar water at the drug store, and am just ordering my second one today. It is like magic. I don't use heavy makeup at all, just sometimes sheer lip gloss and some eyebrow definer, maybe liner and a very little mascara. But EVERYTHING comes off in one swoop. And in case I thought it was just an illusion, my skin stays nice and soft and smooth and neither dry nor oily all day or all night.

I still get some blackheads, small but annoying, and this stuff has helped to shrink them down. I think it sort of takes off the top layer (?) so then the rest of the guck comes out little by little? My imagination? There aren't as many anyway.

This is just so great for me, I had to review it for those who might be on the edge - try it, not try it - DO. It's not even expensive.
Jess B.
Nottingham
I use a makeup wipe usually to get my makeup off. Then I use this after on a cotton pad and the amount of makeup my wipe didn’t get off is scary! This stuff is amazing!!!! I am on my 4th large bottle and I’m still in love. I use this everyday, even if I don’t wear makeup on that day I still use it to clean my face. I would recommend to everyone!!! You need this in your life if you haven’t tried it!!
Katie L.
Dublin, Ireland
I honestly amen't in LOVE with this product but it's okay. I'm a member of a lot of beauty pages and bought it because everyone was talking about how good it was. It does the job but I've used better cleansing waters. It's good for sensitive skin but I have combination skin and find it can make the drier parts of my face a little drier. I'll probably buy it again at some point because it's very affordable and it isn't awful but it also isn't my favorite.
chloe m.
I do like this , it cleans my skin and takes my makeup off but when taking off eye makeup it stings quite bad same with the Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.