BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Camila F.
El mejor limpiador del mundo... me encanta 😍tiene un aroma exquisito, limpia a profundidad la piel, y eso uno lo asegura al ver el petalo de algodon con toda la suciedad que gracias a este limpiador uno ya no tiene en su rostro, es facil de usar y economico, ya que es un envase bastante grande y te dura como por 2 meses o más.
Kerrie H.
This is an essential in my skin care routine. It works well with my skin and comes in various varieties for every skin type possible. This takes all my make-up off and cleans my skin amazingly. It has no scent and works on my eyes too without making them sting. I would recommend this micellar water or any from the range to try out.
lina v.
The best micelar water ever, it takes away all my makeup, inclusive my waterproof máscara, i usted ir for over a year and don't make me cry, doesn't irritante my eyes or my skin, low price, pretty effective, i recomend it yo everyone, is a shame that un my country, Colombia, the is not enough tipes of micelar waters of this brand
Asma D.
SIDI BEL ABBES
Garnier miceller clinsing water riview
The packaging is a clear and sturdy see through plastic bottle. The bottle has a flip open cap which dispenses just the right amount of product.

As stated above, I like it so much that I do not use it as much! I am afraid I will run out and jump to buy something new and possibly dodgy! Anyway, the Micellar water is a one step convenient answer to every girl’s groans about makeup removal at the end of the day. Even though it says that the micellar water can be used in the morning to ‘refresh skin’, I personally have never tried it as I prefer to wash my face with facewash in the morning.

By definition, garnier cleansing water is made up of tiny balls of cleansing molecules which float in the water. Once in contact with skin, they act swiftly and effectively to remove oil, dirt and makeup from the face (including eyes and lips). This has not scent to it and does not sting the eye. So a great thumbs up from a contact wearer (such as myself). It makes two claims – to work on sensitive skin and to last until 200 uses. We can safely presume that it will last a long time because of the little amount that is needed each time.
The cleansing water removes everything with a cotton pad except for very heavy duty waterproof mascara. With any makeup removal liquid or cream you need to hold the cotton pad over a specified area for the product to break. Garnier Micellar water works just the same minus the rinsing and the vigorous wiping. And since it does not sting you in the eye, you can go back easily with the pad if did not get the makeup off in the first attempt.

Although I have acne prone skin, this product did not break me out. In addition, I do not feel the need to rinse my face once I remove my makeup with the micellar water nor does my skin feel dry upon use. You can straight away apply night cream or eye cream and hit the bed. If you like, there is no harm in washing your face with facewash. Do apply a moisturizer though.

The Good about Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water:

Works on all kind of products – waterproof, washable, longwearing etc
- Does not sting the eye or lips
-Does not dry the skin upon use
No scent
- Does not affect acne-prone skin
- No rinsing required
- Leaves you face feeling clean and oil-free

The bad about Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water:

- Might not be effective on heavy duty waterproof mascara
- Can be used only with cotton balls or pads not tissues Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kirstie W.
Melbourne
Gently cleanses my face, removes makeup and is very gentle on the skin which is important for me because I have very sensitive skin. I’ve also noticed that it’s the easiest way for me to remove eye makeup including waterproof mascara
Katy M.
The cheethams, Blackrod
This product is an easy alternative to makeup wipes for removing makeup. Teamed up with a cotton wool pad this product works well to remove all makeup and leaves skin feeling fresh. One regular sized bottle would last approximately 2-3 weeks and costs around £5. Although the product is useful, it isn’t the best value for money.
صوفيا💎 s.
The most remover that I like
After a long day with make up on it's the best solution I use it to remove my make up with cotton then I wash my face after that I use it again just to see if there is any make-up on my face
I like it it's gentle and soft because my skin is sensitive and this works so nice
I recommend that product
Ainhize G.
Mungia
I really don't like to much this one because it doesn't take of the mask very good but the one with oil I love it cleans very good the makeup you`re wearing and it hydratates
Kerri B.
I love this product! I like how I can remove my makeup with just this product and not have to rinse my face again for the night. Mascara is usually one of the trickier places for me when it comes to makeup removal, but I have no problems when using this micellar water. Definitely good for people on the go and for travel.
Eurisbel R.
He usado este producto por aproximadamente 2 semanas, me gusta la textura en que deja la piel, suave y limpia, la uso mayormente para remover la base y las sombras, es efectiva ya que con tan solo un poco se remueve el 90% del maquillaje, lo recomendaría.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.