BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nicky J.
Richmond, KY
Very refreshing, I like the smell of the product. I would definitely purchase this. * Product was given to me for review purposes from Influenster.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
So I try this micellar cleansing, and i love it! I used before going to sleep and when i wake up as my daily routine. Immediately my face changed, literally the next morning I didn’t have that much pimples and my face was so cleaned.
I highly recommend as a daily product for your skin care routine.
The only thing I didn’t like it, was the size of the sample lol, i wish I could have a bigger sample, but everything else is perfect.
I would buy the product for sure
Cari R.
I really like this product. It smells great. I used it before bed and it took off all my makeup and my face felt clean and moisturized. I received a complimentary sample of this product to try for testing purposes.
Rachel S.
Lakeland, FL
Not really a product that I’d normally use. I’ve tried a similar one before and I feel like it didn’t remove enough make up. Packaging is nice and may work for oilier skin types. I prefer just double cleansing.
mizani c.
This stuff is like crack for my face I Am in loveeeeeeee with this Idk what I would do but it really get any dirt and makeup off of the face which is wonderful I love cleansing my face with this I can’t wait to buy again
Ashley R.
I use this everyday. Even on days that i do not wear make up. I just like how it makes my skin feel clean. It really met my expectations! Its so gentle on the skin. No need to change a thing!
Chrisinda N.
Loveland, OH
This micellar cleansing water is great to remove makeup. I do wish that it was easier to use and maybe even an option for pre-moistened wipes you can take on the go in your purse. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Sindarvani L.
Hawthorne
This cleanser is really good at taking all of my makeup off. It's not pricey at all and its really affordable. This is my first time using it and I really like it. Just spread a little on a cotton pad and swipe all over the face to get rid of makeup. I would recommend to others!!!
amanda h.
Parma, OH
I’ve been wanting to try this because most of the people I’m subscribed to on YouTube always talk about it! I was so excited to get it in the What a Girl Wants voxbox! It really does deserve all of the hype around it. Whenever I try new products my face freaks out, but it didn’t do that with this product. It even took off all of the mascara (not even my makeup wipes do that!!) I take most of my makeup off with my wipe, then i use this micellar water on a round cotton pad to get the rest of it off, and then i wash my face like normal.
Mimie G.
Staten Island, NY
Very good facial products use for washing and Quincy and your face it’s removes all make up stains on your face very well
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.